Famous Restaurant Recipes You Can Replicate at Home
You can share this post with friends and post it to your Facebook wall too! If you want more ideas like these, I invite you to follow my blog for free! Sign up in the green box at the top of my home page, confirm your welcome email and that’s it! I would never share your email or send you unwanted emails.
Start your meal off the famous way with the help of these Appetizer Recipes:
1. Houston’s Artichoke Spinach Dip: One of the most famous recipes for artichoke dip, you don’t have to go out for it anymore. You can even sub a few frozen ingredients.
2. Carrabba’s Bread Dipping Blend : This little plate of herbs and spices greets everyone who sits down at a table in this restaurant. See how to make it by clicking here.
3. P.F. Chang’s Lettuce Wraps : Although this restaurant offers its food in the frozen section of many grocers, you can do better by clicking here. It will give you the recipe of their famous lettuce wraps with chicken.
4. Avocado Egg Rolls : You can get these at just about any restaurant. However, you can get the recipe from the Cheesecake Factory here.
5. Bloomin’ Onion : You don’t have to go to the Outback restaurant to get this fried onion appetizer anymore. The Recipe Link shows how to make it, including specific instructions for how to slice the onion.
6. Bennigan’s Broccoli Bites : Get your greens while you get appetizers with the help of this famous recipe. Tips for both the broccoli and dipping sauce are shared.
7. TGI Friday’s Nine Layer Dip : This is bean dip brought to a new level with refried beans, bacon, cheese, taco seasoning, tomatoes, green onions, and so much more. It is easy to put together and has all of the best ingredients that Mexican food has to offer.
8. Monterey’s Tex Mex Queso : Create a restaurant quality style cheese dip with a visit here. A few helpful substitutions are also given.
Famous Soup Restaurant Recipes You Can Replicate at Home
Instead of a cup or bowl, make an entire pot of your restaurant’s favorite soup with a peek below.
9. Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana: This sausage and potato soup is a popular choice at the Italian eatery. The blogger has even added a few of his touches to improve upon it.
10. Pasta E Fagioli : If this is your favorite of the Olive Garden soups, you are in luck. The experts at CD Kitchen have copied this recipe and show you how to make a whopping nine quarts.
11. P.F. Chang’s Wonton Soup : All wonton soups are not created equal as shown in this famous recipe. Many ingredients and some prep time is needed.
12. Gordon Ramsay Lightly Spiced Butternut Squash Soup : If you can’t make it to one of Gordon’s fine dining restaurants across the world, don’t worry. You can get his famous recipe for this soup right here.
13. Chicken Soup with Egg Lemon Sauce : See why this famous soup received a five star review from the experts at Food Network. Quick hint: it was made by expert chef Cat Cora.
14. Bennigan’s Baked Potato Soup : Get a baked potato in a bowl with the help of this famous recipe. Potatoes, butter, onions, garlic, and a few more are all you need.
15. Chili’s Chicken Enchilada Soup : One of Chili’s most raved about items, learn how to make it here. A few of the ingredients include chicken breasts, cheese, masa harina, and others.
Famous Salad Restaurant Recipes You Can Replicate at Home
Dressings, veggies, and more are featured in these famous restaurant recipes.
16. Olive Garden Salad Dressing: Their version of Italian dressing is so popular, they literally had to bottle it and sell it. Now you can learn how to replicate it at home here.
17. Bennigan’s Honey Mustard Dressing : Perfect not only for salads, but as a dipping sauce for fries and more. A simple recipe and a few minutes are all that is needed.
18. Applebee’s Grilled Chicken Oriental Salad : One of the most requested recipes on Copy Kat, rice noodles, almonds, and oriental dressing make it stand out. Of course, the recipe for the dressing is also included.
19. Red Lobster Caesar Dressing : Learn how to make this basic dressing for any salad as an entrée or for starters. Variations include Greek and creamy Caesar.
20. Cheesecake Factory Luau Salad : Have this Hawaiian style recipe in your own house by visiting here. A few of the items can be purchased in Oriental food stores.
21. Red, White, and Blue Potato Salad : Sweet Tomatoes is a restaurant that prides itself on its salad. See how to make one of their most popular choices here.
22. Chopped Salad with Hearts of Palm : This recipe is a rare treat straight from the expert chefs at Morton’s Steakhouse. Cooking tips and so much more are shared in this article from CBS.
23. African Fruit Salad : Expert chef Cat Cora returns in this challenge for Good Morning America. Best of all, it is easy and quick to prepare.
24. Warm Goat Cheese Salad : Expert chef Gordon Ramsay returns in this famous recipe. It also includes instructions for apple vinaigrette.
Famous Chicken Restaurant Recipes You Can Replicate at Home
Bird is the word in the below restaurant recipes.
25. KFC: The recipe from Kentucky Fried Chicken is said to be a well-guarded secret. However, you can make a strikingly similar chicken sans the bucket by stopping here. There are also loads of other KFC recipes on the site.
26. McChicken : It may be on the Dollar Menu but making a couple of these chicken sandwiches just might be cheaper and healthier by making at home. However, a deep fryer is required.
27. Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan : An Italian favorite, see how this famous restaurant prepares it. HubPages shows you how.
28. Buca di Beppo Chicken Marsala : Recreate one of the restaurants most famous dishes here. They even give a few recommendations on a Marsala wine swap.
29. Bennigan’s Buffalo Chicken Sandwich : Make this famous chicken sandwich recipe in your home with the help of Cooking Cache. Again, a deep fat fryer is required.
30. P.F. Chang’s Spicy Chicken : Learn how to make this popular Asian style chicken here. A wok is needed.
31. Cheesecake Factory Fettuccini with Chicken and Sun Dried Tomatoes : Chicken Italian style is the focus of this recipe. How to cook the chicken, vegetables, and pasta are all shared.
32. TGI Friday’s Sizzling Chicken and Cheese : Make an impressive skillet of chicken and melted cheese here. There is also a recipe for the marinade.
33. Chipotle’s Chicken Fajitas : Even if you’ve never been to this restaurant, you can still get the secret behind their fajitas. It is a grill ancho marinade and the recipe can be found here.
34. Mason Jar Mesquite Chicken : The Mason Jar was and continues to be a family favorite. This famous chicken contains pineapple, mushroom, ham, cheese, and plenty more to fill a plate.
Famous Seafood Restaurant Recipes You Can Replicate at Home
Shrimp, salmon, and other forms of seafood are the main ingredient for these recipes you can make at home.
35. Morton’s Steakhouse Shrimp Alexander: Make this shrimp recipe at your leisure with the help of this recipe. The shrimp is breaded and cooked in butter, shallots, garlic, and more.
36. Coconut Shrimp : If you thought the Outback only did steaks, think again. This recipe for shrimp is a popular choice and can be found here.
37. Macaroni Grill Chardonnay Shrimp : You too can make this recipe in just four easy steps. Red Rock Sunrise shows you how.
38. Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi : Who knew such a popular dish could be so easy to make? Four ingredients and seven minutes of baking time are all that’s needed.
39. Red Lobster Crab Alfredo : The best of seafood and pasta combine in this famous restaurant recipe. A quick hand is also required.
40. Bennigan’s Ale House Shrimp and Pasta : Similar to the above, this recipe is made with shrimp and penne pasta. In just 30 minutes, you can sample this dish in your own home.
41. P.F. Chang’s Lemon Pepper Shrimp : Almost everyone has a lemon pepper recipe, but few have one as popular as P.F. Chang’s. This recipe shows how to make the shrimp and the sauce.
42. Bubba Gump Shrimp : This dish was made famous in the movie “Forrest Gump.” However, there is actually a restaurant of the same name and you can find their shrimp recipe here.
43. Macaroni Grill Salmon With Spinach Orzo : Because both salmon and spinach are good for you, why not make this famous recipe? It only takes ten minutes.
44. Tandoori Spiced Halibut : You may have seen Gordon Ramsay make this recipe on television. Now you can create it yourself, or even watch a clip of him doing it.
Famous Beef Restaurant Recipes You Can Replicate at Home
Red meat takes center stage in these famous restaurant recipes.
45. Wendy’s Chili: One of the few drive-thrus to offer chili, it has become a national favorite. This chef speculates in adding less chili powder and adding more tomato juice.
46. Bennigan’s Meatloaf : Just like mom used to take you to get. A little ground beef, veggies, sauce, and more combine in this famous restaurant recipe.
47. Applebee’s Bourbon Street Steak : You don’t have to go to Louisiana or your local Applebee’s to replicate this famous recipe at home. Only five ingredients are needed.
48. Chili’s Babyback Ribs : Not just a song, there are actually babyback ribs at Chili’s. Now, they can be at your house with the help of a reporter at ABC.
49. P.F. Chang’s Mongolian Beef : Stay out of Southern Asia and this famous restaurant and make this dish at home. Only ten ingredients are needed.
50. Velvet Turtle Pepper Steak : You don’t have to visit this restaurant to get the recipe for their pepper steak. All you need is strip steak, butter, red wine, and others.
51. Chili’s Steak Marinade and Fajitas : Learn how to make both fajitas and an award winning marinade here. Use both to combine into the same dish served at the restaurant.
52. Veal Scaloppini : The chefs at the Olive Garden share this recipe online with all who want it. You can even adjust the recipe for how many you want to feed.
53. Outback Marinade : Ever wonder what makes this steakhouse’s steaks taste so good? Then click here to get the recipe for their marinade.
54. Hell’s Kitchen Beef Wellington : If like Chef Ramsay, you need “a Wellington urgently!”this is the recipe for you. Yum Sugar not only gives the recipe, but associated videos as well.
55. Broadway Grill Prime Rib : Located in California, this restaurant specializes in red meat. Here, you can get the recipe for a prime rib you can make at home.
Famous Pizza Restaurant Recipes You Can Replicate at Home
It’s not delivery, it’s homemade. See how to make famous pizza recipes in your own home below.
56. Domino’s Cheesy Bread: Beat the delivery guy with the help of this famous appetizer. This site also includes the Nutrition Facts.
57. TGI Friday’s Pizza : In only four steps, you can have this restaurant grade pizza in your home. Recipe World has more.
58. Olive Garden Pizza : Choose from Pizza Rustica or Summer Pizza on the Olive Garden’s official site. There is also an instructional video to help.
59. Applebee’s Pizza Sticks : Whether a meal or appetizer, these pizza sticks are no longer found only at Applebee’s. They are topped with herbs and melted cheese, Italian sausage, and pepperoni.
60. Pizza Hut Original Pan Pizza : Although the delivery guy can probably get their first, there is still a satisfaction from making your own pizza. One to two hours is required.
61. Papa John’s Pizza Dough : Jicker is a blogger constantly on the lookout for great recipes. Here, he shares how to make this popular pizza dough.
62. Papa John’s Pizza Sauce : Now that you have the dough, learn how to make this sauce. Oddly enough, canned tomato puree is used.
63. Original BBQ Pizza : This is a popular choice at famous restaurant California Pizza Kitchen. Two hours can get you a pizza big enough for four.
64. Puck Pizza : Wolfgang Puck is famous for many of his dishes, including pizza. With too many to choose from, take your choice of recipes from chicken Caesar pizza to smoked salmon and caviar.
Famous Burger Restaurant Recipes You Can Replicate at Home
An American favorite, these recipes are no longer found in famous restaurants.
65. Jack in the Box Mini Sirloin Burgers: These burgers are simple and easy to make for any time of day. They are made with ground sirloin, American cheese, a tangy pickle, sweet ketchup, and grilled onions.
66. In and Out Burger : With many claiming it to be the best of the fast food burgers, see for yourself here. Thousand island dressing and loads of cheese set it apart.
67. Whopper : Your home can actually be the home of the Whopper instead of Burger King. Close Clone tells you more.
68. Big Mac : Tackle your next “Mac Attack”at home by stopping here. Ingredients for both the burger and secret sauce are shared.
69. Quarter Pounder : The Big Mac isn’t the only burger made famous by McDonald’s. The Quarter Pounder, or “Royale with Cheese,”is also shared here.
70. Jumbo Jack : With the help of this recipe, the only way you’ll see the Jack Clown is on the television. Learn to make your very own Jumbo Jack with a visit here.
71. The Original : While Wendy’s has loads of burgers to choose from, why not recreate the original? They even take the time to share the exact condiments.
72. Chicken Sandwich : Learn how to make this chicken burger from the popular chain Chic-Fil-A here. Best of all, a true fan of the chain shares the recipe.
73. Applebee’s Club House Grill : Technically not a burger, you can still get a grilled sandwich here. French bread, ham, turkey, and more are used.
Famous Restaurant Drink Recipes You Can Replicate at Home
Pair your famous recipe with a famous drink with a visit below.
74. Wendy’s Frosty: Not quite a milkshake, not quite like anything else, the drive thru is no longer the only place you can find a Frosty. Best of all, it is made with three simple ingredients.
75. Caramel Macchiato : This is one of the most popular coffees at the most popular chain in the world. Save yourself hundreds of dollars a year by making it yourself.
76. Frappuccino : Take the whole “make your own Frappuccino”campaign from Starbucks to a whole other level by clicking here. How and what to make it with are included.
77. Italian Cream Soda : This is a favorite from the chefs at Olive Garden. Soda, syrup, half and half, and whipped cream are needed.
78. Fatburger Banana Shake : Diners at Fatburger can shell out big bucks for this famous drink. Cut the price by making it yourself with this recipe.
79. Red Robin Freckled Lemonade : This tangy drink is made with only three ingredients. They can all be purchased at a grocery store and easily combined.
80. Sicilian Splash : Make this non-alcoholic treat just like they serve at the Olive Garden. Special syrup is required.
81. Texas Cyclone Margarita : Pappasito’s Cantina is famous in Texas. One of the reasons is their margaritas, and a recipe can be found here.
82. Red Lobster Bahama Mama : If you like sweet rum drinks, this is the famous restaurant recipe for you. Sour, orange juice, and pina colada mix are also needed.
Famous Restaurant Side Dish Recipes You Can Replicate at Home
Because restaurants don’t just serve an entrée, neither should you.
83. Bay Biscuits: These are a must have for anyone eating at Red Lobster. Make a basket of your own in this popular recipe.
84. Fried Mac and Cheese : If you have had this dish at TGI Friday’s, chances are you want it again. Make it yourself with the help of Food.com.
85. Risotto Milanese : This risotto is the same as made by the Olive Garden. You can also adjust by how many you intend to serve.
86. Fettuccini Alfredo : However, if you have been to the Olive Garden, chances are this was the side. Learn how to make it in your own kitchen by stopping here.
87. Crab Au Gratin : Mix seafood in with your sides in this dish from Red Lobster. It uses crackers, milk, sherry, and more.
88. P.F. Chang’s Garlic Noodles : Make professional grade noodles in your own home with a visit here. Also used as an entrée.
89. KFC Biscuits : Whether for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, you can bet this side dish will be popular. Six simple ingredients combine to make them.
90. Popeye’s Red Beans : Get Louisiana style beans really fast by making them at home. Ham hocks and lard are key ingredients.
91. Sonic Onion Rings : This blogger actually used to work at Sonic and knows loads about recreating the onion rings. The secret is using vanilla iced milk.
Famous Dessert Restaurant Recipes You Can Replicate at Home
You may skip the dessert tray at the restaurant, but the best part of your meal can still be brought to your own kitchen.
92. Cheesecake Factory: This restaurant is dedicated to the art of the cheesecake. Todd Wilbur from ABC helps bring you the secret behind this decadent dessert.
93. Olive Garden Tiramisu : Made with lady fingers, you can use your own fingers to make this famous restaurant recipe. A cake big enough for six is shown how to be made.
94. Wendy’s Apple Dumplings Recipe : Stay out of the drive thru and make this tasty dessert yourself. The syrup recipe is also found here.
95. TGI Friday’s Mocha Mud Pie : You don’t have to be a chocolate lover to enjoy this dessert, but it doesn’t hurt. Butter, eggs, sugar, and more are also in it.
96. Easy Cheesecake : Although “easy”and “cheesecake”aren’t words commonly used together, they are here. This link shows how to make a Red Lobster style dessert.
97. Oreo Cheesecake : Although the Cheesecake Factory has made an appearance already, it is worth mentioning again that their desserts are fantastic. Combine them with Oreo cookies in this recipe.
98. McDonald’s Apple Pie : Make your own pie from a tin instead of a cardboard sleeve here. Frying is required.
99. Cheesecake Ice Cream : Baskin Robbins has loads of flavors but you can make at least one in your own home here. Eight to ten servings should last a while.
100. Brennan’s Banana Foster : The recipe for banana foster was said to be originated at Brennan’s. Get the first and arguably best here.
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. When you use the links at MWLT, sometimes I earn a small referral commission and this helps to cover the costs of my blog and keep this resource free. Thank you for being part of my community of SMART shoppers who LOVE to SAVE money!
Sharing what you find useful with friends and family helps this community to grow. The sharing buttons below make it EASY! Here they are in order: post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter, add it to LinkedIn, post it to Google PLUS, post it to StumbeUpon, send it by email, or print it out.
I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!