Williams-Sonoma stores across the country are offering FREE classes during the month of April:
April Technique Classes
“What’s in Season: Spring Produce April 1
This class will show you satisfying and healthy ways to enjoy spring produce. Learn how to select and prepare what’s in season now – your spring grocery shopping will be more interesting and your meals, more delicious!
Cooking with Herbs April 15
When spring arrives, our palates crave fresh, light meals, gently flavored with herbs. Learn how to select, store and cook with herbs. Understand the best time to add herbs in cooking, discover the most popular herbs – and your personal favorites.
Celebrate Earth Day with Us in a Hands-On Workshop!
Intro to Gardening: Seed Starting April 22
If you are an avid gardener or hope to be one, this class will give you an introduction to gardening. We provide Beekman Heirloom seeds, starter pots and soil, and you will go home with five seed starts that you have created during the class.
Your $10 class fee will be donated to the Edible Schoolyard Project. Contact your local store for event times. Reservations recommended since space is limited.
Juicing April 29
Join us to discover the power of juicing and how to make it part of your daily life. We’ll provide easy recipes, tips and expert advice from Joe Cross, founder of Reboot Your LifeTM, whose revolutionary juice fast helped him lose over 100 pounds and changed his life.”
Additional perks and info:
- Each 1½ – to 2-hour class includes a cooking demonstration, generous samples of featured dishes and printed recipes to take home.
- Class fees vary by store location.
- Participants receive a 10% discount on store purchases the day of the class.
- Available at select stores; class dates and times vary by store location.
- Space is limited and reservations are required. Call a participating store to register. Here is the store locator.
You can also view the April Calendar for Demonstration Events at Williams-Sonoma. There are no reservations required and no fees.