This offer has expired, but don’t be sad, I post deals like this every day! Be an “sales-alert insider” and follow my blog, join us for FREE at the top of my site. Choose your favorite way to stay connected!
Start a Free Food and Beauty Stockpile- Great for Donating Too!
:: Would you like to get totally free products and samples of new products to try? Here is the site I use for freebies and free samples of products.
** You are in control of what you receive. I have used Freefly’s for two years and love it. Click Here to choose the freebies that you want!
Launched in April 2009, BidCactus is a new type of web-based auction experience that combines the thrill of real world entertainment with the value of online shopping.
BidCactus features only brand new, factory-sealed merchandise. Bids cost $0.75 each and are sold in Bidpacks. Bidding starts at $0.01 with no reserve, so you can walk away a winner with only a small amount invested. Many of their products sell up to 90% (or more!) off retail price.
How does BidCactus work?
- Register for free
- Signup for an account at BidCactus.com
- Purchase your bids
- Bids cost $0.75 each and come in packs of 30, 50, 100, 150, and 250.
- Pick an auction
- They have an exciting variety of items to choose from. All of the items auctioned on their site are brand new!
- Bid on an item
- Each time you bid on an item, one bid will be deducted from your account and the auction price will increase by $0.01. Note that once you place a bid, it is considered “used” and will not be returned to you.
- Note: You do pay shipping on your won items. Shipping is listed on the item description page at the bottom.
Here are some of the more recent auctions:
- Amazon $25 Gift Card 6/23 3:15 PM $0.31
- 8mm Blue Topaz Earrings 6/23 3:11 PM $0.29
- $50 Shell Gift Card 6/23 3:11 PM $0.31
- 25 Bidpack + $25 Visa Card 6/23 3:07 PM $0.21
- $50 Wal-mart Card 6/23 2:50 PM$0.02
- Apple iPad 2 16GB (WiFi + 3G)6/23 2:30 PM $3.69
Top 10 tips for new Cacti
The following is a section of suggestions from the BidCactus staff. They are not guaranteed strategies.
- Before you get started, be sure to check out How BidCactus Works and their FAQs section.
- Be patient and observe the site before you bid. Watch a few auctions as they come to an end and develop your own strategy.
- Don’t spread your bids too thinly. Focus on one or two auctions at a time to maximize your chances of winning.
- It’s better to bid late in the game. Wait until there are ten seconds or less on the clock before you place a bid.
- Watch for their slower times and take advantage of them. When everyone is off enjoying their morning coffee or stuck in rush hour traffic, you can walk off with great deals.
- Arm yourself with enough bids to win the item that you want.
- Always keep an eye on the number of remaining bids in your account and purchase more if needed. You don’t want to run out of bids at an inconvenient moment.
- Look for hidden opportunities. If everyone is buzzing around the TV, then scoop up the $50 Visa card and splurge on something wonderful.
- Take advantage of the great BidCactus Promotions – join us for Happy Hour Fridays.
- Have fun!!!
Click HERE to get started bidding!
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my small, “do it yourself” business and my blog. If you have a question about a post or link, or cannot find what you are looking for, please contact me. I am here to help!
Oh yes, sharing what you “like” is so nice! Would this information be valuable to someone you know? The sharing buttons below make it EASY! You can click on the envelope icon and email it, “like” it on Facebook,+ it on Google PLUS, retweet @morewless or share it on your blog. I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!