American Express has a Facebook promotion when you click on various offers, you get a statement credit from American Express.
Some of these offers include:
Spend $25 at Outback, get back $10
Spend $20 at Whole Foods, get back $5
Spend $75 at H&M, get back $10
Spend $100 at Lord & Taylor, get back $25
Spend $50 at Carrabba’s, get back $10
Spend $10 at Dunkin’ Donuts, get back $2
Spend $100 at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, get back $20
Spend $25 at Bonefish Grill, get back $10
Spend $100 at Lord & Taylor, get $25 back
Spend $100 at Best Buy, get $10 back
Spend $100 at Roy’s Hawaiian Fusion Cuisine, get back $20
Spend $50 at Sports Authority, get back $20
There are many more, just click on the see more link at the bottom of the gray box.
Here are the FAQ’s from their Facebook page:
Program Frequently Asked Questions
- How it works:
- You and your friends like and share many things on Facebook. Now, American Express takes what you “like” and gives you what you love.
- Link your Card
- Select the things you love by clicking “Add to Card” or “Redeem Online”
- Use your linked American Express Card in-store or online and receive a discount or have statement credits sent directly to your Card account.
- Which American Express Cards are eligible for this program?
- You may enroll any valid U.S. American Express Consumer Card or Business Card from American Express OPEN. Corporate Cards, Prepaid Cards (such as American Express Gift Cards and Serve Cards), and certain issuer Cards are not eligible. If your Card cannot be validated, please call the customer service number on the back of your Card for assistance. See our terms & conditions for full eligibility rules.
- Why do I have to allow the American Express app and link my American Express Card to participate?
- Allowing the app permission to your information, including your friends information, and linking your Card will only be used so that American Express can provide you with an exclusive, customized list of deals within Facebook, and send statement credits to your Card account when you meet offer criteria. It will not be used for anything else. Card linking occurs on a secure American Express site. Your Card information will never be shared with Facebook. For more information on how we protect your privacy and use your information, please read our Privacy Statement. For any questions or more information please Contact Us.
- Are you sharing my American Express Card number with Facebook?
- No. The accounts are linked with a unique identifier specifically created for this program. Your American Express Card account number will never be shared with Facebook.
- What if I have more than one American Express Card?
- You can only link one Card per unique Facebook account. When you “Add” a deal to your Card on Facebook and spend at the merchant, the Card you use must match the Card you linked to your Facebook account when you enrolled in the program.
- If I received a replacement Card, do I need to link my new Card?
- Yes. If you have received a new card, you will need to unlink your original Card and link your replacement card. Please Contact Us.
- What is the Most Popular Deals section in the App?
- The Most Popular Deals section highlights personalized deals based on your “likes” and preferences in Facebook which allows you to see the most relevant deals for your interests.
- How do I receive deals on the American Express Application within Facebook?
- Once you have linked your Card, there are two ways to receive deals within Facebook.
- “Add” deals to your Card or redeem online by using the American Express Application on Facebook.com
- Check-in on the Facebook Places mobile app and spend at the merchant
- What is the difference between “Add to Card” and “Redeem Online” deals?
- An “Add to Card” deal enables you to receive a statement credit once you meet the spending criteria on your linked Card without having to present any coupons. For “Redeem Online” deals you may receive a discount at point of sale or another benefit in your online experience. Please view details of the offer to get more information.
- How do I redeem an “Add to Card” deal?
- After “Adding” a deal to your Card and meeting the offer criteria, you will receive a confirmation email notifying you that a credit will appear on your statement. Credits generally appear within 5 business days, though it may take up to 2 billing cycles to post to your account.
- How long will it take for me to get my statement credit for “Add to Card” deals?
- A statement credit on your Card account will be issued generally within 5 business days after your qualifying purchase, but may take up to 2 billing cycles to post to your account.
- How do “Redeem Online” deals work?
- There are two types of “Redeem Online” deals: those with promotion codes and those without. For online shopping deals, some stores may ask you to enter a “coupon code.” This may also be referred to as a promotional code, promo code, or source code. If required, we will provide the code which you will need to enter at check-out in the offer details. We recommend always making sure that the discount has been applied before finalizing your order at the merchant’s site. Other “redeem online” deals will give you access to additional experiences simply by clicking “redeem online” and following instructions.
- Why wasn’t the discount applied to my order?
- For “Add to Card” deals, you will receive a statement credit generally within 5 days after your qualifying purchase. If the discount was not applied at check-out for your “Redeem Online” deal please review the Offer Terms & Conditions to make sure your order is eligible. For more questions on why your discount was not applied please Contact Us.
If you are a merchant with questions, please call our American Express Merchant Service team at 800-528-5200.
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. When you use the links at MWLT, sometimes I earn a small referral commission and this helps to cover the costs of my blog and keep this resource free. Thank you for being part of my community of SMART shoppers who LOVE to SAVE money!
If you have a business, charity or cause that needs FREE PUBLICITY, as a reader you can POST your INFO for FREE on my Facebook page- www.facebook.com/MoreWithLessToday. Just “like” my page first to join, and then SHARE your information. Be sure and let us know where you are located. My community lives all across the United States and if we can SUPPORT you, we will!!
Sharing what you find useful with friends and family helps this community to grow. The sharing buttons below make it EASY! Here they are in order: post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter, add it to LinkedIn, post it to Google PLUS, post it to StumbeUpon, send it by email, or print it out.
I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!