:: This offer has expired, but I post good deals like this every day! You can follow my blog for free. Don’t pay one dollar more for the things you need.
Simply go to the top of my site and enter your email or choose your favorite way to subscribe!
** Here are a few ideas to get you started spending less and saving more!
1. Start a Free Food and Beauty Stockpile- Great for Donating Too!
Freefly’s is the site I use to request free trials of new products and free samples. You are in control of what you receive. Click Here to give it a try. You can unsubscribe any time. The site is free with no strings attached. Go to the SIGN UP tab at the top and choose the free samples that interest you.
2. Amazon’s Lowest Prices found here: Amazon Outlet and Clearance Center- find last chance items cheap!
The offer below has expired don’t forget to sign up for my free emails for all the current offers like this one!…
Kohl’s is having a 50th anniversary sale with more than 50 Doorbusters from September 12-13 and more than 50 Bonus Buys between September 12-18:
If you are shopping online :
You will also get $10 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend.
Get 25% off sitewide + $10 in Kohl’s Cash when you use promo code ZP2YC8F. This promo code expires on Sept. 19th. You will get free shipping with a $50 order, or shipping starts at $5.95.
Log in to your account at Be Frugal to also get 4% cash back on your online order today – (create a free account if you don’t have one) and search “Kohl’s”. You will see today’s promo codes plus you will get 4% cash back on your order.
Gold Star Clearance- look in here (at the top of the website on the right) where items are already reduced by 60 – 80% and apply the promo code and get the Kohl’s cash too
If you are shopping in stores:
Some of Kohl’s Doorbusters from September 12-13 include:
- 50-60% off select styles of LC Lauren Conrad, Jennifer Lopez and ELLE collection apparel for misses
- Sale $11.99-$36.00, orig. $24-$72
- 50-60% off select Chaps, Dana Buchman, Cathy Daniels, Sag Harbor & 212 Collection apparel for misses, petites and women
- Sale $18-$33, orig. $36-$66
- 50% off select styles of fashion accessories for her
- Sale $4-$9.99, reg. $8-$20
- 50% off all sleepwear for girls 4-16, boys 4-20, toddlers & infants
- Sale $11-$22, orig. $22-$44
- 55% off select Carters & OshKosh B’gosh playwear for boys 4-7, girls 4-6x and toddlers
- Sale $7.20-$19.80, orig. $16-$44
- $14.99 Food Network 20-piece flatwear set
- Sale $14.99, reg. $44.99
Kohl’s Bonus Buys between September 12 – September 18 include:
- 40-50% off select styles of Simply Vera Vera Wang for misses and petites
- Sale $18-$52.80, orig. $30-$88
- 40-50% off all Mudd apparel for juniors
- Sale $7.99-$27.99, orig. $14-$48
- 40-50% off all SO apparel for juniors
- Sale $6.99-$27.99, orig. $12-$48
- 40-50% off all kids’ Jumping Beans footwear
- Sale $17.99-$23.99, orig. $29.99-$39.99
- 30-50% off select styles of NCAA apparel for men
- Sale $9.99-$70, orig. $20-$100
- 30-40% off all Fisher-Price, Little Tikes & Playskool toys
- Sale $3.49-$69.99, reg. $4.99-$99.99
More With Less Today’s tip: You can combine two promo codes at Kohl’s checkout, as long as one of the codes is for free shipping and the other is for a percentage off. Add them one at a time and click “apply” after each coupon.
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. When you use the links at MWLT, sometimes I earn a small referral commission and this helps to cover the costs of my blog and keep this resource free. Thank you for being part of my community of SMART shoppers who LOVE to SAVE money!
If you have a business, charity or cause that needs FREE PUBLICITY, as a reader you can POST your INFO for FREE on my Facebook page- www.facebook.com/MoreWithLessToday. Just “like” my page first to join, and then SHARE your information. Be sure and let us know where you are located. My community lives all across the United States and if we can SUPPORT you, we will!!
Sharing what you find useful with friends and family helps this community to grow. The sharing buttons below make it EASY! Here they are in order: post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter, add it to LinkedIn, post it to Google PLUS, post it to StumbeUpon, send it by email, or print it out.
I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!