Did you know that you can access all the latest Amazon promo codes and deals through Groupon? I just learned about this, and if you are a frugalista like me, that is great news!
Groupon asked me to help to spread the word on the Amazon.com promo codes and has sponsored this post. All opinions are my own.
Before you head over to Amazon.com, make a quick stop at your Groupon account and log in first. Click on coupons and then type Amazon.com into the search bar. You will see special offers, promo codes and discounts, then choose the best Amazon promo code or offer from Groupon and save even more!
Shop at Amazon Like a Money Saving Pro!
After you log in to Groupon and get your Amazon.com promo codes, here are even more savings tips to help you become a money saving pro!
1. Amazon has a daily deals section called “Gold Box deals“. You will also see their “Lightning Box Deals” on the same page. Gold Box deals are valid for a day and Lighting Box deals are valid for a short time, usually a few hours until they are sold out. The Lightning Box deals will be for different categories throughout the day such as Health & Personal Care, Sports and Outdoors deals, and Software deals.
2. Camel – Camel- Camel - This is a free price tracker site. Set up a price watch and get an email alert when the price drops.You can also search the price history to research the best prices. Look under popular products to see current price drops.
3. Amazon’s Warehouse and Clearance Center - You can find deep discounts on open-box, like-new and pre-owned items that are backed with Amazon’s return policy and Prime and free shipping when applicable.
4. Amazon Mom is Not Just for Moms - The program was designed for caregivers, but anyone can join Amazon Mom. You will get 20% off diaper subscriptions and free two-day shipping. Often they will have special coupons just for Amazon Mom members. You can get a free 30 day trial and after the 30 days you can continue to receive benefits if you join Amazon Prime.
5. Amazon Has Grocery Coupons - Find organic and healthy food along with common grocery items at Amazon.com. You will often see a paperless coupon to check before your place your order, nothing to clip!
6. Trade In Old Items for Amazon Gift Cards - Trade in items over 1,000 different items for an Amazon.com gift card. Options include electronics, movies, textbooks, video games and more.
7. One month free trial of Amazon Prime – Log in to your Groupon account and then type Amazon.com in the search bar. You will see a free one month trial for Amazon Prime. After once month, you can decide if the cost of the membership makes sense for you and cancel before you get charged for the membership.
8. Share Your Amazon Prime Membership with Four People - Split the cost with four family members in the same household or four co-workers. Other Amazon Prime membership benefits such as Prime Instant video, prime Music, and the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library cannot be shared.
9. Find a Filler Item to Dodge Shipping Fees – If you are not an Amazon Prime member and your order does not qualify for free shipping, consider adding grocery items that you know you will use to get to free shipping.
10. Create a Wish List in Amazon.com - share the items in your wish list and get what you really want!
11. Amazon will price match certain items including televisions and cell phones. You can get more information here.
12. Download free ebooks to your Kindle, iPad, cellphone or computer. You can find more information here.
So now you can get the latest Amazon promo codes, deals, discounts, and special offers from your Groupon account. Don’t forget to bookmark this page or Pin It to your Pinterest favorites to use later.
Save more on the things you need so you will have more for those you love!
Do you have any additional tips to Shop Like a Money Saving Pro at Amazon.com? We would love to hear them!