I recently posted 20 recipes for Costco Meals on a Budget that you can make for your family for $150 from my friend Erin over at $5 Dollar Dinners. She will be on The Rachel Ray Show next week. I can’t wait to see her!
Recipe List – Go here to print them out.
- Grilled Chicken with Mango & Avocado Salsa
- Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan
- 2 Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
- 2 Beef & Bean Soft Tacos (or these Beef & Bean Oven Tacos, if you have hard shell tacos on hand!)
- 2 Ranchero Chicken
- 2 Potato & Egg Breakfast Tacos
- 2 Slow Cooker Beef Stew – freezer pack
- 2 Slow Cooker Italian Chicken & Potatoes – freezer pack
- 2 batches Herbed Meatballs – for freezer
- 2 Beef Stirfry with Broccoli – freezer pack
- 2 Quinoa with corn & black beans
She recently came up with 20 more recipes using Costco ingredients. You can see her newest Costco recipes here. Be sure and print out the recipes along with the shopping lists. Now there are 40 recipes to choose from when shopping for Costco Meals on a Budget!
- Tuna Melts
- Cheesy Tuna Pasta
- Tuna Quesadillas
- Spicy Tuna Melt Pie
- Tuna Sandwiches with Hard Boiled Eggs and Carrots
- Loaded Potato Frittata
- Potato Sauté with Baked Eggs
- Grilled Sausages and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sausage with Peppers and Onions
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken and Potatoes (freezer pack)
- BBQ Meatballs on Potatoes (freezer friendly)
- BBQ Meatball Sliders (freezer friendly)
- (2) Taco Meat, serve with Tortillas and Corn (freezer pack)
- (2) Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas (freezer pack)
- (2) Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage Stew (freezer pack)
- (2) Corn Chicken Chili (freezer pack)
Come back and let me know which ones are your favorites!