Did you know that you can get free samples through Target’s Sample Spot? They come and go quickly, but my readers have been able to score some really great free samples.
These freebies are gone, by try logging in at the Target site above to see if are new freebies today. If not, keep checking back!
I was able to get a free samples of
Starbucks K-Cups and Shout Color Catcher today. The Garnier Fructis product listed first appears to be out of stock. I could not get this link to open, but give it a try. I was using Firefox.
Here is how Sample Spot works:
- Start by clicking the “Request Sample” button.
- To request a sample, you must have cookies enabled on your browser.
- A window will prompt you to answer a few survey questions, as well as to submit your address so we can send you your sample through the mail.
- You may order as many different samples as you like, but please note that each household can get only one of each sample.
- Please allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. When you use the links at MWLT, sometimes I earn a small referral commission and this helps to cover the costs of my blog and keep this resource free. Thank you for being part of my community of SMART shoppers who LOVE to SAVE money!
If you have a business, charity or cause that needs FREE PUBLICITY, as a reader you can POST your INFO for FREE on my Facebook page- www.facebook.com/MoreWithLessToday. Just “like” my page first to join, and then SHARE your information. Be sure and let us know where you are located. My community lives all across the United States and if we can SUPPORT you, we will!!
Sharing what you find useful with friends and family helps this community to grow. The sharing buttons below make it EASY! Here they are in order: post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter, add it to LinkedIn, post it to Google PLUS, post it to StumbeUpon, send it by email, or print it out.
I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!