Here are free summer family movies and 10 ways to get a movie discount. If you are a frequent movie goer, you know those tickets can add up! Plan ahead and SAVE. You may want to BOOKMARK this page as I will keep it updated with movie discount tickets and free summer movies as fast as I can find them for you!
Seating is first- come first- served and is limited to the number of seats in the theater.
2. You can pre-purchase discounted movie tickets to most of the major theater chains at Bulktix. Participating theater chains are AMC, Cinemark, Cobb, Landmark, Bowtie, Pacific Theaters and Regal Entertainment Group. Expect to save about $4 a ticket.
3. Costco – you can purchase discounted movie tickets at Costco and online. There are 3 choices: AMC Gold a 10 pack for $84.99, ($8.49 each), Regal Premier Super Saver, 8 tickets for $84.99($8.49 each) or Cinemark Theaters 4 pack for $31.99 (about $8 each).
4. Purchase an Entertainment Book – The movie ticket discounts alone will cover the cost of the books. My duaghter uses this and saves $3.00 per movie ticket. There are tons of restaurant and fast food deals too. Before your purchase, preview the book by typing in your zip code.
The summertime is the perfect time to get your money’s worth on dining out, (fast food to fancy restaurants), travel and entertainment like movies, bowling, miniature golf and family activities. There are hundreds of 50% off and 2 for 1 discounts available. You can preview it online by typing in your zip code to see the local restaurants and retailers that offer discounts. Here are some of the national retailers that offer discounts in the Entertainment Book: Borders, American Airlines, Cost Plus World Market, Bristol Farms, Gamefly.com, Burger King, KFC, Domino’s Pizza, McDonald’s, Subway, Taco Bell, the UPS Store and Walgreens.
5. 3 ways to get invited to FREE movie screenings If you don’t mind getting there early, you can see FREE movie screenings before everyone else!
7. Ask for a Senior discount at :
AMC Theaters: up to 30% off ( 55 +)
Carmike Cinemas: 35% off (65+)
Cinemark/Century Theaters: up to 35% off
Regal Cinemas: 50% off
8. See a matinee- usually saves about $3 PER TICKET
9. Like the Facebook page(s) of your favorite theater chains for discounts and freebies at the concession stands. Often these can be sent right to your smart phone. Here are the pages CineMark Theaters, Regal Theaters and AMC Theaters (hey take an extra second and “like me too!” Woo-hoo and thank you!
10, Fandango Fridays for Visa Cardholders – buy one get one ticket FREE on Friday with your Visa Card
Prefer to stay at home? Try a 1 month free trial at Redbox. Redbox Instant’s NEW unlimited streaming membership. Members will also get a bonus of 4 kiosk rentals each month for only $7.99.