gone for 2012.
As always, please check with your local restaurant to make sure they are participating to avoid dissapoinment!
- Free Krispy Kreme – Wear your Halloween costume into participating Krispy Kreme Doughut locations across America and Canada on October 31, 2012, and gobble up a FREE Halloween or Pumpkin Spice Doughnut! No purchase is necessary!
- Free Kids Meal at Bob Evans – Children who wear their costumes into participating Bob Evans, will receive one free meal with purchase of an adult entrée. This offer is valid from October 24 through October 31, 2012. Dine-in only.
- Kids Eat Free at Outback Steakhouse – Little ghosts and ghouls will receive a Free Kids Meal - with purchase of an adult entrée. This offer is for dine-in only on October 31, 2012. And be on the lookout for a free treat! Hint – it’s in the beverage book!
- Kids Eat Free at Ninety Nine – Stop by any Ninety Nine Restaurant on any Sunday in October, and kids 10 and under will receive a free meal from the kids’ menu selection. Purchase of adult entrée is required but you won’t need a coupon. Plus, stop by 99 between October 29 and November 1st, and receive $5 off your purchase of $25 or more.
- Kids Eat Free at Houlihan’s – Kids eat free on Halloween with purchase of an adult entrée. Costumes are encouraged but not required. Dine-in only and coupon is required.
- Free Frankenweenie Reusable Tote and Glow Stick – Disney and Subway are teaming up to promote the highly anticipated Tim Burton film, Frankenweenie. Purchase a Fresh Fit for Kids Meal at participating Subway locations and receive a free Frankenweenie reusable bag and glow stick – while supplies last.
- Sonic Drive-In Corn Dogs Deal – Stop by a participating Sonic and get a creepy Corn Dog for just 50 cents! And just for fun, check out the super-spooky Halloween pinball game on the Sonic website!
- Chipotle BOOrito Deals – Participating Chipotle locations will also be offering special deals for folks who wear their costumes. Get an order of tacos, a burrito, bowl or salad for just $2.00 from 4:00 p.m. to close on October 31, 2012. And be sure to enter the Costume Contest while you’re at it! Plus, proceeds will be donated to the Chipotle Cultivate Foundation.
- Steak Escape Free Kids Meal – Participating Steak Escape locations will also be serving up Free Kids Meals – with purchase of a small sandwich value meal. One coupon per person, per visit.
- Kids Eat Free at Dickey’s Barbecue Pit – Kids get to eat for free when they wear their costume in to any of Dickey’s 260 locations on October 31, 2012.
- Stevi B’s Pizza Buffet – Stop by participating locations and kids under 10 dressed in Halloween attire will get to eat for 99 cents! This offer is valid from October 29 through October 31st, buffet only. And be sure to snap a picture of your little witch and warlock for a chance to win the ultimate pizza party for 10.
- Papa Murphy’s Deal – Get a Jack-o-Lantern Pizza loaded with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese at participating Papa Murphy’s for just $8 on Halloween.
- White Castle Scary Deal – Purchase a case of 30 sliders from White Castle and get $3 off, with coupon. This deal expires on November 4, 2012. One coupon per customer, per visit.
- Marble Slab Creamy Coupon – Present the coupon for $1 off the Gummy Graveyard Sundae!
- Bass Pro Shops is offering a slew of free Halloween craft-making activities and fun events for the kiddies.
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. When you use the links at MWLT, sometimes I earn a small referral commission and this helps to cover the costs of my blog and keep this resource free. Thank you for being part of my community of SMART shoppers who LOVE to SAVE money!
If you have a business, charity or cause that needs FREE PUBLICITY, as a reader you can POST your INFO for FREE on my Facebook page- www.facebook.com/MoreWithLessToday. Just “like” my page first to join, and then SHARE your information. Be sure and let us know where you are located. My community lives all across the United States and if we can SUPPORT you, we will!!
Sharing what you find useful with friends and family helps this community to grow. The sharing buttons below make it EASY! Here they are in order: post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter, add it to LinkedIn, post it to Google PLUS, post it to StumbeUpon, send it by email, or print it out.
I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!