Are you ready to DIY your home? Summer triggers memories of the smell of varnish, steel wool, and painted wood. Growing up, my Dad was a teacher and summer was the time for Do It Yourself projects around the house. As kids, we were expected to pitch in and we learned some valuable skills!
I still love to do home improvement project and have a notebook and a Pinterest page full of ideas. Are you on Pinterest too? I would love to connect with you and follow your DIY boards. Be sure and send them to me, or just follow me and I will follow you back! My most popular Pinterest Board is called Goodwill Finds Repurposed.
DIY Your Home with these Home Improvement Books – Don’t have a Kindle or iPad? Just download a free Kindle reading app!
- Household DIY
- The Handbuilt Home: 34 Simple Stylish and Budget-Friendly Woodworking Projects for Every Room
- You Can Do It Yourself: Great Do It Yourself Home Improvements On A Budget
- My Home, My Money Pit: Your Guide to Every Home Improvement Adventure
- Black & Decker The Complete Photo Guide to Home Repair
- DIY Projects for the Self-Sufficient Homeowner: 25 Ways to Build a Self-Reliant Lifestyle
- How to Hang a Picture: And Other Essential Lessons for the Stylish Home
- Building Cabinets, Bookcases & Shelves: 29 Step-by-Step Projects to Beautify Your Home
- Someone’s In The Kitchen With Power Tools: Staging A Successful Kitchen Remodel
- Kitchen Design and Renovation: A Step-by-Step Guide
More Books to Enjoy:
Free Kindle Books For Children – The top 100 completely FREE Kindle Books for kids!