11/22/12 update- There is a $10 off coupon stuck onto the front page of my newspaper today! Be sure and check for one on your paper. Go HERE to see the current Black Friday deals happening right now at Kohl’s!
This offer has expired, but don’t be sad, I post deals like this every day! Be an “insider” and subscribe for FREE at the top of my site. Choose your favorite way to stay connected!
Start a Free Food and Beauty Stockpile:
:: Would you like to get totally free products and samples of new products to try? Here is the site I use for freebies and free samples of products. You are in control of what you receive. I have used Freefly’s for two years and love it. Click Here to choose the freebies that you want!
Are you Kohl’s shopper? Do you get excited when you see a peelie coupon for Kohl’s on your newspaper? Me too! There was a $10 off anything in the store peelie coupon on the front page of my newspaper (The Orange County Register) this morning. Be sure and check your paper before it gets thrown away. The Kohl’s coupon is good for $10 off a $30 purchase toward everything in the store and is valid from Wednesday, July 11th – Saturday, July 21st in stores.
Promo codes for online shoppers:
Kohl’s Secret Sale! Extra 15% or 20% Off Everything on Kohl’s..com
Save an EXTRA 20% off Everything Using your Kohl’s Charge- Code: BBQWITH20
Save an Extra 15% off Everything for Non-Charge purchases with Code: SUMMERFUN
valid from 7/13-7/22
You may want to pick up a few back to school items early and take advantage of the additional savings.
Kohl’s shopping tips, strategies, and little known facts…..
1. Kohl’s has a 14 day price protection policy. If you bought the item on sale or at regular price and within two weeks (14 days) of the purchase date, the price of the item was further reduced from the final price you paid. You must have the original, dated sales receipt and items bought on clearance markdowns are not eligible for further price adjustments.
2. Kohl’s will match competitors prices at time of purchase. For online purchases call 1-866-887-8884. From the website “If I find the same item with a lower price at another store, will you match/beat the competitor’s price?Yes! We do match our competitors’ prices. Just bring a copy of the competitor’s ad with the current date on it to your nearest Kohl’s Department Store. (Make sure the ad includes a description of the item.) This applies to in-store prices and products only, not to Kohls.com pricing or products.”
3. Sign up for Kohl’s emails and get a 10% off coupon emailed to you and $5 off coupon to use in stores.
4. You can use 2 promo codes online at Kohl’s. For example, you may combine a percent-off Promo Code and a free shipping Promo Code. However, Kohl’s percent-off discounts cannot be combined. To use multiple codes, enter one Promo Code at a time and then click apply after each.
5. Kohl’s offers a senior citizen discount of 15% off every Wednesday for ages 60+.
6. You can buy a Kohl’s full value gift card for less than face value at a site called Plastic Jungle. You get free shipping when you buy discount gift cards at Plastic Jungle. Today I saw Kohl’s gift cards for an average discount of 16%. You could buy a Kohl’s gift card with a value of $171.78 for $144.30 today through Plastic Jungle.
7. Kohl’s also has an online clearance center? Here is the link to view those items on clearance. Kohl’s - Gold Star Clearance Center.
Save even more at Kohl’s by taking one small extra step…. (6% back today but the rebate amounts do change)
When shopping online, create a free account or log in to your existing account at Ebates. I love this site and use it whenever I shop at Kohl’s online.
Log in or create a free account at Ebates. Type “Kohl’s” in the Search Bar and you will be directed right to their website. They just pass you through to the retail store website after creating a tracking ticket. You do not need to write down your tracking ticket number.
You will get $5 free after your first purchase if you are new or a $10 gift card to Target, Home Depot and a few other choices PLUS a cash back rebate without having to fill out any paperwork.
If you like saving money as much as I do, subscribe for free to get my emails. No spam, no junk, just the best deals that I find. If you have a frugal friend or two, help me grow by telling them about MWLT. I sincerely appreciate it when my readers help me by sharing great deals!
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. When you use the links at MWLT, sometimes I earn a small referral commission and this helps to cover the costs of my blog and keep this resource free. Thank you for being part of my community of SMART shoppers who LOVE to SAVE money!
If you have a business, charity or cause that needs FREE PUBLICITY, as a reader you can POST your INFO for FREE on my Facebook page- www.facebook.com/MoreWithLessToday. Just “like” my page first to join, and then SHARE your information. Be sure and let us know where you are located. My community lives all across the United States and if we can SUPPORT you, we will!!
Sharing what you find useful with friends and family helps this community to grow. The sharing buttons below make it EASY! Here they are in order: post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter, add it to LinkedIn, post it to Google PLUS, post it to StumbeUpon, send it by email, or print it out.
I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!