If you want to learn more about canning and preserving food, here is a roundup of books that you can download to your Kindle. Don’t have a Kindle? Just download a free Kindle reading app!
The summer produce season is almost here. Enjoy delicious and nutritious food all year long when you learn how to preserve and can food properly and safely. This would make a great learning project for the whole family. Thank you to Pandora’s Deals for putting together this round up of books to teach us how to preserve and can food. the price of groceries keeps going up, this is a valuable skill to learn!
Canning and Preserving Kindle Books
- Preserving Food Without Freezing or Canning
- Canning and Preserving Book for Beginners
- Dehydration and Drying for Beginners
- Food Preservation Book Package: Food Drying and Food Canning (2 Books)
- Saving the Season: A Cook’s Guide to Home Canning, Pickling, and Preserving
- Canning for a New Generation
- Fermentation for Beginners: The Step-by-Step Guide to Fermentation and Probiotic Foods
- The Beginner’s Guide to Preserving Food at Home
- Preserving by the Pint: Quick Seasonal Canning for Small Spaces
- The Amish Canning Cookbook
Want more Kindle deals? Check out all the Kindle Daily Deals and this month’s batch of 100 books for $3.99 or less. Thinking about buying a Kindle as a gift? Amazon has a selection of Kindles here (prices start at just $69).
More Books to Enjoy: