Medical and Dental Care for Uninsured Children and Adults

The links in the post below may be affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.

kidatdentist_RESIZECROP connects uninsured kids to health care insurance coverage through Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP). These programs serve families who are not able to afford heath insurance coverage in the private sector or do not have health insurance available to them.

You can click on their map  to get state-specific information about Medicaid and CHIP programs in your state.

 To find dentists in your state who participate in State Children’s Health Insurance Programs (SCHIP) and Medicaid, visit the Insure Kids Now Web site or call the Insure Kids Now hotline at 1-877-KIDS NOW.

Every year many adults go without routine dental care as well, due to the cost and/or lack of dental insurance.

If you are an adult seeking free or low/cost dental care, click HERE to locate a (medical and/or) dental health center near you. This website is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. You can search by address, city, state or zip code to find a conveniently located center where you an receive care (including the option to get a map to the center).

Thank you to Mary at JustBeFrugal for this valuable info!

If you are new to More With Less Today, welcome to my FREE blog. I search every day to find more ways to trim expenses, save money, stretch our resources and to give back from our surplus. I hope you will become a regular reader.

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: