Ordering pizza for dinner tonight? Searching for “the best pizza deals near me?” We found the best pizza deals today. You can set up your pizza order online and use a promo code to stretch your dollars and feed the whole gang!
Send a pizza to a friend or loved one!
I like to send pizza to my Mom who lives across the country. I arrange it online or call her local pizza store and have it delivered to her. She always enjoys a surprise pizza delivery!
Get Pizza Coupon Codes and Pizza Deals!
Here are all the pizza deals and pizza coupon codes and pizza deals that I could round-up for today and the weekend ahead. You can compare the current pizza offers at a glance. Bookmark this page and use it whenever you order pizza!
If any of these offers are not working or if you find another pizza coupon code to share, please let me know. Thanks to RetailMeNot for helping me compile this list of promo codes for pizza deals.
Pizza codes for CiCi’s Pizza :
- Get a large 1-topping pizza to go for $5, Monday – Thursday at participating locations. No coupon required.
- Two large 1-topping to-go pizzas for $10 – valid at participating locations. No coupon required.
- Get an instant coupon for a free buffet when you sign up for CiCi’s Pizza Perks email updates.
- Endless buffet for only $5 at participating locations during Happy Hour, Monday – Thursday from 2 to 4 pm.
- Senior discount (age 60 +) of 10% at participating locations.
- Some locations offer a military discount with a valid ID.
Pizza coupon codes for Domino’s :
- 2 for $5.99 on select items. Choose Medium, 2-Topping Pizza, Oven Baked Sandwich, Stuffed Cheesy Bread, 8-piece Chicken, or Pasta in a Dish. Limited time offer, use promo code 9193.
- Triple Plus Delivery Deals Any 3 Pizzas for $30.95 + 1.25 L Drink & Garlic Bread. Use promo code 987642. Offer ends 8/24/15.
- Get any pizza for $12.95 delivered (chicken & prawn extra) Offer ends 12/31/15. Use promo code 194588.
- Traditional pizzas pick up for $6.95 with promo code 15718. Offer ends 8/4/15.
- Get free delivery with a ShopRunner membership.
- Some Domino’s offer a student discount with a valid student ID.
- find more Domino’s Pizza Coupons here.
Pizza coupon codes for Godfather’s Pizza:
- Buy One Large Specialty Pizza and Get One Medium 1-Topping Pizza for $3.99.Use promo code 2103W, ends 12/31/15.
- Save $4.00 on a Jumbo Pizza, use promo code 3004W, ends 12/31/15.
- Save $3 off a Large Pizza, use promo code 3003W, ends 12/31/15.
- Save $2 off a Medium Pizza, use promo code 3002W, ends 12/31/15.
- Save $1 off a Small Pizza, use promo code 3001W, ends 12/31/15.
Find more Godfather’s Pizza Coupons here.
- check here for current coupons and promotions
Pizza coupon codes for Papa Gino’s:
- Join the Papa Gino’s Reward Program for more coupons and special offers.
- Get $2 off a large sub, entree salad or pasta every day until 4PM. Use promo code 5538 at checkout.
- Take $3 off large, x-large or rustic pizza with promo code 5112.
Pizza coupon codes for Papa John’s: (not all Papa John’s participate in promotions) Log in and click on “Special Offers” at the top of the page.
- 50% off your regular price purchase. Use promo code TWEET4PJ.
- Take $10 off $25 regular menu price order with promo code TXT731, expires 8/2/15.
- Large 2-topping pizza + 2-Liter Pepsi for $12. Use promo code ROCK12
- Save 25% off regular-price menu items at participating locations. Use promo code JB25, RETAIL25, PEPSI25, or SAVE25, before starting your checkout.
- Early week mania, $9.99 large pizzas Monday – Wednesday only with promo code 999ewm. Enter code in the first box above the menu and it will take you to a page to select your pizza.
- Large cheese, pepperoni or sausage pizza for $5 with this printable coupon.
- Take 50% off your 2nd pizza when you sign up for emails.
- Some Papa Murphy’s offer 50% off 1 pizza with a valid military ID.
Pizza coupon codes for Pizza Hut: Just plug in your zip code and get Pizza Hut Coupons.
- Large or medium pizza for $11 with up to 5 toppings, use promo code ELEVENONLINE, limited time.
- Large 2-topping pizza for $7.99 carryout only, use promo code II. Valid at participating locations.
- Medium 3-topping pizza for $6 with promo code teomed3t6 at participating locations.
- Free Breadsticks with any menu-priced large pizza purchase, use promo code EEOFREESTICKSWPIZZA.
Take 15% off your meal with promo code 515A63. Expires on 7/31/15.
Sign up for Round Table emails to get more coupons
Join the Sbarro eClub and get a free NY slice. You will also get members-only deals, special offers and “in the fold” news.
Want to Make Pizza at Home?
Give this recipe a try:
1 pound of homemade pizza dough (recipe below)
1 cup of store-bought pizza sauce
3 cups of your favorite toppings such as pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, sausage, bacon, pineapples or bell peppers
2 cups of your favorite shredded cheese such as Mozzarella or Monterey Jack
3 tablespoons of your favorite pizza seasonings such as Marshalls Creek Spices Pizza Seasoning, which contains no fillers or MSG and is made with garlic, oregano, onion, basil, parsley, paprika and black pepper or Frontier Pizza Seasoning, which is all-natural, kosher, salt-free and made with bell pepper, thyme, onion, celery flakes, fennel, Marjoram, oregano, parsley, chilies, basil and garlic.
Pizza stone- Pizza stones are designed to hold the heat while the pizza is cooking. The Old Stone 16-Inch Round Oven Pizza Stone is made from firebrick, a replica of old stone ovens. This pizza stone heats evenly to produce a crispy crust.
Pizza pan (optional)-Instead of a pizza stone, you can use a pizza pan but the metal doesn’t hold heat well. The Baker’s Secret 14-Inch Signature Pizza Pan is made with non-stick coating for easy removal and large contoured handles for sliding in and out of the oven with ease.
Baking steel (optional)-Baking steels are ideal for holding as well as conducting heat. The Pizzacraft Steel 14-Inch Baking Plate stores more heat per unit volume, provides constant heat and is great at transferring energy.
Pizza cutter-Pizza cutters are designed to slice pizza with a clean and even cut. The KitchenAid Gourmet Soft-Handle Pizza Wheel is made with a stainless steel blade that is durable and sharp. The angled wheel provides for excellent performance and comfort.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. After the dough has risen for the crust, roll it into a circle, making ¼ inch rim around the edges. Add toppings, cheese and seasonings. Bake for 25 minutes, or until crust turns golden brown.
Pizza Dough Recipe:
1 package of active dry yeast
1 ½ teaspoons of sugar
1 cup of tepid water
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
Directions: In a bowl, add yeast, flour and water and mix until yeast and sugar has dissolved; set aside. In another bowl, combine 2 cups of the flour along with salt and olive oil and mix well. Add in the yeast and sugar mixture and beat until smooth. Add in the remaining 2 cups of flour and mix well. Knead dough on parchment paper for about 8-10 minutes. In a greased bowl, add the dough, cover and allow to set about an hour, or until dough rises. Push the dough down, knead again and allow to set another 25-30 minutes, or until dough rises.
Reheat left over pizza in a nonstick skillet ON TOP of the stove, not in the oven. Set the heat to medium-low and heat until the pizza is warm to your taste. This will keep the crust crispy and not soggy like the microwave or oven. I saw this on a cooking show and it really works!
Are you ordering pizza tonight? What chain has the best coupons and promotions in your area?