It’s a great night to order a pizza, don’t you agree? If you are ordering pizza tonight, get pizza codes and find the best pizza deals near me” with our list of online pizza codes. You can set up your pizza order online and use a promo code to stretch your dollars and feed a crowd without busting the budget!
Get Pizza Coupon Codes and Pizza Deals!
Here are all the pizza deals and pizza coupon codes and pizza deals that I could round-up for today and the weekend ahead. You can compare the current pizza offers at a glance. Bookmark this page and use it whenever you order pizza!
If any of these offers are not working or if you find another pizza coupon code to share, please let me know. Thanks to RetailMeNot for helping me compile this list of promo codes for pizza deals.
Send a pizza to a friend or loved one!
I like to send pizza to my Mom who lives across the country. I arrange it online or call her local pizza store and have it delivered to her. She always enjoys a surprise pizza delivery!
Pizza codes for CiCi’s Pizza :
- Get a large 1-topping pizza to go for $5, Monday – Thursday at participating locations. No coupon required.
- Two large 1-topping to-go pizzas for $10 – valid at participating locations. No coupon required.
- Get an instant coupon for a free buffet when you sign up for CiCi’s Pizza Perks email updates.
- Endless buffet for only $5 at participating locations during Happy Hour, Monday – Thursday from 2 to 4 pm.
- Senior discount (age 60 +) of 10% at participating locations.
- Some locations offer a military discount with a valid ID.
Pizza coupon codes for Domino’s :
Promotions vary by location and not all stores participate so call ahead to be sure.
- Monday – Thursday, when you order online and pick up in-store, get large 3-topping pizza for $7.99 with promo code 9174.
- Get medium 2-topping handmade pan pizzas for $8.99 each.Use promo code 9204, while supplies last.
- 2 for $5.99 on select items with promo code 9193: choose Medium, 2-Topping Pizza, Oven Baked Sandwich, Stuffed Cheesy Bread, 8-piece Chicken, or Pasta in a Dish. This is a limited time offer.
- Some Domino’s offer a student discount with a valid student ID.
- find more Domino’s Pizza Coupons here.
- check here for current coupons and promotions
Pizza coupon codes for Papa Gino’s:
- Join the Papa Gino’s Reward Program for more coupons and special offers.
- Take $3 off large, x-large or rustic pizza with promo code 4113.
- $15 Classic Combo Deal: Get a Large Traditional Cheese Pizza, a Small Order of Boneless Wings, and a Cinnamon Swirl Pizza for just $15
Pizza coupon codes for Papa John’s: (not all Papa John’s participate in promotions) Log in and click on “Special Offers” at the top of the page.
- At select Papa John’s Pizza locations only, buy one regularly priced large or XL pizza and get a second of equal or lesser value for free. You just need to choose to pay with Visa Checkout, you will receive a coupon code by email for another free large one-topping pizza on a future order. (The email should be received within 24 hours and will be good for 30 days.) Delivery and other fees may apply.
- Get 25% off regular menu priced orders with promo code ORIOLES25 or try 25OFF or papatrack. Excludes other promotions or special pricing.
- Get 50% off online pizza orders with promo code WIZ50.
- See all there deals including $2 dollars off any large pizza HERE.
- Some Papa Murphy’s offer 50% off 1 pizza with a valid military ID.
Pizza coupon codes for Pizza Hut: Just plug in your zip code and get Pizza Hut Coupons.
- Any large pizza for $11 with promo code ELEVENONLINE.
- $11 Any Recipe Or Create Your Own Pizza – Online only, no code needed.
- Get a large 1-topping pizza for $5.99 with promo code 7104. Expires 02/28/16.
Sign up for Round Table emails to get more coupons.
Want to Make Great Pizza at Home?
Give this recipe a try:
1 pound of homemade pizza dough (recipe below)
1 cup of store-bought pizza sauce
3 cups of your favorite toppings such as pepperoni, mushrooms, onions, sausage, bacon, pineapples or bell peppers
2 cups of your favorite shredded cheese such as Mozzarella or Monterey Jack
3 tablespoons of your favorite pizza seasonings such as Marshalls Creek Spices Pizza Seasoning, which contains no fillers or MSG and is made with garlic, oregano, onion, basil, parsley, paprika and black pepper or Frontier Pizza Seasoning, which is all-natural, kosher, salt-free and made with bell pepper, thyme, onion, celery flakes, fennel, Marjoram, oregano, parsley, chilies, basil and garlic.
Pizza stone- Pizza stones are designed to hold the heat while the pizza is cooking. The Old Stone 16-Inch Round Oven Pizza Stone is made from firebrick, a replica of old stone ovens. This pizza stone heats evenly to produce a crispy crust.
Pizza pan (optional)-Instead of a pizza stone, you can use a pizza pan but the metal doesn’t hold heat well. The Baker’s Secret 14-Inch Signature Pizza Pan is made with non-stick coating for easy removal and large contoured handles for sliding in and out of the oven with ease.
Baking steel (optional)-Baking steels are ideal for holding as well as conducting heat. The Pizzacraft Steel 14-Inch Baking Plate stores more heat per unit volume provides constant heat and is great at transferring energy.
Pizza cutter-Pizza cutters are designed to slice pizza with a clean and even cut. The KitchenAid Gourmet Soft-Handle Pizza Wheel is made with a stainless steel blade that is durable and sharp. The angled wheel provides for excellent performance and comfort.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. After the dough has risen for the crust, roll it into a circle, making ¼ inch rim around the edges. Add toppings, cheese, and seasonings. Bake for 25 minutes, or until crust turns golden brown.
Pizza Dough Recipe:
1 package of active dry yeast
1 ½ teaspoons of sugar
1 cup of tepid water
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
Directions: In a bowl, add yeast, flour, and water and mix until yeast and sugar has dissolved; set aside. In another bowl, combine 2 cups of the flour along with salt and olive oil and mix well. Add in the yeast and sugar mixture and beat until smooth. Add in the remaining 2 cups of flour and mix well. Knead dough on parchment paper for about 8-10 minutes. In a greased bowl, add the dough, cover and allow to set about an hour, or until dough rises. Push the dough down, knead again and allow to set another 25-30 minutes, or until dough rises.
Reheat left over pizza in a nonstick skillet ON TOP of the stove, not in the oven. Set the heat to medium-low and heat until the pizza is warm to your taste. This will keep the crust crispy and not soggy like the microwave or oven. I saw this on a cooking show and it really works!
Are you ordering pizza tonight? What chain has the best coupons and promotions in your area?
We think you will also like: