For my savvy cash back shoppers, here are some good promo codes PLUS cash back deals from my one of my favorite sites, Be Frugal. If you will take the small step of creating a free account at BeFrugal and then logging in before you do any online shopping, you can really save !
Style & savings for back-to-school
This offer has expired, but I post deals like these often. Be sure and subscribe at the top of my site. Choose your favorite way to stay connected!
:: Would you like to get totally free products and samples of new products to try? Here is the site I use for freebies and free samples of products. You are in control of what you receive. I have used Freefly’s for two years and love it. Click Here to choose the freebies that you want!
Whether you are a student or a teacher, get ready for class using coupons like these from BeFrugal.com. Shop online and you can also earn cash back for free!
- · Grab your school ID & print this The Limited coupon for 15% off. Expires soon.
- · Save with this Lord & Taylor coupon for 20% off regular price and sale items. Expires: 9/4. Earn 5% Cash Back today.
- · Get free shipping on order $50+ with this Anne Klein coupon. Expires: 9/3. Earn 5% Cash Back today
- · Enjoy this Kohl’s coupon for 15% off your $100+ order. Expires: 9/5. Earn 4% Cash Back today.
- · Use this Tommy Hilfiger coupon for 30% off any order. Expires: 8/31. Earn 7% Cash Back today.
Cash back rates can change from day to day. These rates were valid 8/28. Join now for free and earn cash back when you shop!
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. When you use the links at MWLT, sometimes I earn a small referral commission and this helps to cover the costs of my blog and keep this resource free. Thank you for being part of my community of SMART shoppers who LOVE to SAVE money!
Sharing what you find useful with friends and family helps this community to grow. The sharing buttons below make it EASY! Here they are in order: post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter, add it to LinkedIn, post it to Google PLUS, post it to StumbeUpon, send it by email, or print it out.
I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!