1. Clip those coupons!
One of my favorite deal sites, Coupon Cabin collects current and expired coupons for our troops. Join in and bless our troops and their families by helping them to stretch their dollars in their commissaries which accept manufacturer’s coupons, active and expired.
Coupons we can use:
- Save ’em whether they’re active or expired! We’ll send both.
- Only manufacturer’s coupons can be used.
- They can be from the newspaper, dispensers in grocery stores, tear-pads, and elsewhere, as long as they state “Manufacturer’s Coupon” on them.
- The most important coupons our troops need are for food supplies.
- Baby supplies are 2nd priority, though common household goods help troops, too.
Coupons we unfortunately can’t use:
- No assistance vouchers.
- No food stamps or the like.
- No store coupons. For example, we can’t use store coupons like Walmart, Kroger, Safeway, Walgreens, etc.
- No restaurant coupons.
- No coupons that have been printed from the Internet.
2. Send them our way!
Send active coupons to:
attn: Active Coupons for Troops
PO BOX 231
Whiting, IN 46394-0231
Send expired coupons to:
attn: Expired Coupons for Troops
PO BOX 430
Whiting, IN 46394-0430
(Please make sure expired coupons have expired within the past 90 days.)
Thanks Coupon Cabin – this is a wonderful way to show our appreciation. Get the kids involved, have them gather and send the coupons!