*Expired, but I have the newest ones on my home page today!
Check my free printable coupon sources for April’s free grocery coupons before the end of the month. You should hang on to the best ones and match them up with a sale. I will help you with this! Spend a little time this weekend getting your shopping list together and match it up with these coupons. Print the ones you will use or load them to your store’s club card and watch the savings come off at checkout when you swipe your card!
Coupon Network’s Printable Grocery Coupons – Click Here
Print Exclusive grocery coupons from RedPlum– no registration required! Click Here
Printable Coupons from SmartSource -Click Here
Want digital coupons to save right to your store club card? Coupons With No Clipping!
1. Save grocery coupons directly to your supermarket savings card with Cellfire. Click Here
2. SavingStar’s eCoupons are totally paperless. There’s nothing to clip or print since they are 100% digital! They work at over 100 chains in 24,000 stores nationwide.
Here’s how it works:
1. Select the eCoupons you like on the website or mobile app, and they are automatically linked to your store card.
2. Use your card when you checkout and the money is added to your SavingStar account. The savings don’t change your bill at the register and the savings are not printed on the receipt. Instead, they get deposited into your account within 7-30 days depending upon where you shop.
3. Once your SavingStar account reaches $5 in savings, you can pick your payout from a bank account deposit, a PayPal account deposit, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to charity. More options to come!
There’s over 30 coupons on SavingStar now worth over $50!