Do you love Target? Me too, although it is one place where it is easy for me to overspend. I have compiled a comprehensive list of additional ideas to save more money at Target. Try a few and see if they help you to save more money too. Save this post in your favorites and check back before you shop at Target. I will be updating the Target deals as fast as I find them!
1. You can get free shipping on many items when you spend $50 or more. You can view them here: Spend $50, Get Free Shipping on Select Items at Target.com. Don’t pay for shipping, pad your order with some grocery items or household necessities to get free shipping.
2. Did you know that Target has an online clearance section? You can view it here: Shop Target Clearance Items � Save up to 80%!
3. Target also has deeply discounted one day deals with free shipping: Daily Deals: One Day Only. Always Free Shipping. Shop Target.com
4. FREE Sample Spot! Did you know that can get freebies and samples from Target? Request your sample here and check back often for more Target freebies! Right now you can get beauty freebies and last time, they came with $25 in coupons too!
5. Target’s Printable Grocery Coupons - Print out free Target coupons from their website: Target’s Printable Grocery Coupons. There are often coupons for clothing, housewares, beauty, kids items, and toys too. These coupons usually reach their print quantity quickly, so when you see them, print them. You can always give it to someone else if you don’t end up using it. First timer Target coupon users may have to install a printer driver. It’s easy and you will get the instructions.
6. Did you know that you can also get Target coupons sent to your mobile phone? You can sign up through this link and Target will text you mobile coupons. You simply show the coupons on your cell phone to the cashier. How easy is that?
7. Know Target’s coupon policy: Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless wording on the coupon says otherwise). Super Target coupons can be used in any Target store if the store carries the item. Target accepts valid internet coupons. The coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
8. I recommend buying and using the Entertainment Book because there are 4 specials deals for Target shoppers. You can get 10% off of one purchase at Target.com during the year. If you could save this for a large purchase, you could save a bundle. You can get $5.00 off an order of $50.00 all year through Target.com when you sign up and register your savings card that comes with your Entertainment Book. Lastly, Target has special clearance items and bargains sent by email to the Entertainment Book members.
9. Find the available Target Coupons through eBates and get cash back through this site too.
10. You can recycle your unwanted electronics at a Target store and exchange them for gift cards. You can read the details here: http://morewithlesstoday.com/targets-new-electronics-trade-in-program/
11. Target has a 14 day price protection policy. If you buy something in stores at Target and then the price drops, you can bring your receipt to Customer Service and they will give you a credit for the difference. If you keep your receipts with you, you can just ask Customer Service to take a quick look and see if the price has been reduced. I have done this often and it is worth a few minutes of your time!
12. New! Target’s price matching policy:
Price Match Guarantee: the details
- The item must be the identical item, brand name, size, weight, color, quantity and model number.
- Limit of one competitor online price match per identical item, per guest.
- Price must be valid at the time the price match is requested.
- Retail price must be shown on the website or print ad. Online prices will be validated by a Target team member.
- Competitor online items must be in stock at the time a price match is requested.
- Competitor catalogs can be matched as long as the catalog displays a current date, retail price and meets all other competitor ad match qualifications.
- If item is not available in a Target store, a rain check will not be issued to match the online price or competitor’s print ad.
- We reserve the right to verify a competitor’s advertised price and the availability of the item.
Details do not apply to CityTarget stores; see details below.
13. Go to a museum or family event for free, courtesy of Target. Get the details here: http://morewithlesstoday.com/targets-free-family-arts-wonder-event/
14. Target Red Card (Debit Card) Target has two types of Red Cards. I recommend and use the debit card instead of the credit card. You get 5% off all purchases and the funds come out of your checking account. You do not accumulate a balance so there is no interest charged. You can read the fine print here. Save 5% When Using Your Target REDcard
15. Bring your reusable bags to Target and get 5 cents off each. It adds up and it is the right thing to do.
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. When you use the links at MWLT, sometimes I earn a small referral commission and this helps to cover the costs of my blog and keep this resource free. Thank you for being part of my community of SMART shoppers who LOVE to SAVE money!
Sharing what you find useful with friends and family helps this community to grow. The sharing buttons below make it EASY! Here they are in order: post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter, add it to LinkedIn, post it to Google PLUS, post it to StumbeUpon, send it by email, or print it out.
I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!