Beauty Products Worth Your Cash – Under $20
I love it when someone can pass on to me a recommendations for great beauty products – especially inexpensive ones that work. I love it more that I haven’t had to waste money trying out different “cheap” products only to find that they really are cheap.
I saw a segment this morning on the Today Show that fits this perfectly.
Erica Metzger from Ladies Home Journal shared a list of 10 Beauty Products Worth Your Cash. Over 200 people tested over 800 beauty products to come up with this list. Three of the 10 I even use and love myself. I am looking forward to trying the other 7!
So here they are!
- Say Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser – $9 – the testers said this was very gentle, no breakouts, yet worked well and smelled great.
- Dove Visiblecare Toning Creme Body Wash – $7 – Also doubles as a shaving creme it is so creamy and most found the hydration was so good they did not need to moisturize afterwards.
- Schick Hydro Silk Shaver – $10 – Really smooth shave, has 5 blades, and has hydration strip. Many testers were afraid the men in their life would try and use it it worked so well.
- Pantene Pro V Aqua Light Weightless Conditioning Shake – $6 – Shines and conditions hair without taking out the body, tames frizz and can be used on wet or dry hair.
- Secret Outlast Deodorant – $5 – Clear gel, works well and last a long time, no residue on clothes.
- Garnier 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum+Moisturizer – $17 – I love this anti-aging moisturizer. Feels great and does not make my sensitive skin break out. Gives skin an instant glow and helps fine lines & wrinkles.
- Aveeno Positively Ageless Correcting Tinting Moisturizer SPF 30 – $20 – A day cream with SPF that actually feels good to wear. Also provides light coverage and will not clog pores..
- L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Concealer – $13- Very easy to blend and hides those dark circles.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer – $5 – Great pop of color but feels good on not sticky, has a sheer formula. Love this line of products!
- Sally Hansen Nail Polish – Outlasts many other polishes and resists chipping. They have great colors as well.