Beauty Products Worth Your Cash – Under $20
I love it when someone can pass on to me a recommendations for great beauty products – especially inexpensive ones that work. I love it more that I haven’t had to waste money trying out different “cheap” products only to find that they really are cheap.
I saw a segment this morning on the Today Show that fits this perfectly.
Erica Metzger from Ladies Home Journal shared a list of 10 Beauty Products Worth Your Cash. Over 200 people tested over 800 beauty products to come up with this list. Three of the 10 I even use and love myself. I am looking forward to trying the other 7!
So here they are!
- Say Yes to Cucumbers Gentle Milk Cleanser – $9 – the testers said this was very gentle, no breakouts, yet worked well and smelled great.
- Dove Visiblecare Toning Creme Body Wash – $7 – Also doubles as a shaving creme it is so creamy and most found the hydration was so good they did not need to moisturize afterwards.
- Schick Hydro Silk Shaver – $10 – Really smooth shave, has 5 blades, and has hydration strip. Many testers were afraid the men in their life would try and use it it worked so well.
- Pantene Pro V Aqua Light Weightless Conditioning Shake – $6 – Shines and conditions hair without taking out the body, tames frizz and can be used on wet or dry hair.
- Secret Outlast Deodorant – $5 – Clear gel, works well and last a long time, no residue on clothes.
- Garnier 2-in-1 Wrinkle Reducer Serum+Moisturizer – $17 – I love this anti-aging moisturizer. Feels great and does not make my sensitive skin break out. Gives skin an instant glow and helps fine lines & wrinkles.
- Aveeno Positively Ageless Correcting Tinting Moisturizer SPF 30 – $20 – A day cream with SPF that actually feels good to wear. Also provides light coverage and will not clog pores..
- L’Oreal Paris Visible Lift Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Concealer – $13- Very easy to blend and hides those dark circles.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer – $5 – Great pop of color but feels good on not sticky, has a sheer formula. Love this line of products!
- Sally Hansen Nail Polish – Outlasts many other polishes and resists chipping. They have great colors as well.
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. When you use the links at MWLT, sometimes I earn a small referral commission and this helps to cover the costs of my blog and keep this resource free. Thank you for being part of my community of SMART shoppers who LOVE to SAVE money!
Sharing what you find useful with friends and family helps this community to grow. The sharing buttons below make it EASY! Here they are in order: post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter, add it to LinkedIn, post it to Google PLUS, post it to StumbeUpon, send it by email, or print it out.
I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!