This offer has expired, but don’t be sad, I post deals like this every day! Be an “insider” and subscribe for FREE at the top of my site. Choose your favorite way to stay connected!
Start a Free Food and Beauty Stockpile:
:: Would you like to get totally free products and samples of new products to try? Here is the site I use for freebies and free samples of products. You are in control of what you receive. I have used Freefly’s for two years and love it. Click Here to choose the freebies that you want!
Here are today’s Back to School freebies from one of my favorite sites for saving money, BeFrugal.com. This is a one-stop site for your promo codes, current sales and cash back discounts on your purchases. It’s easy and it’s free. If you have not already joined, I highly recommend it!
Back to School Freebies from BeFrugal.com:
1. JC Penney coupon – FREE kids’ haircut in August. Expires: 8/31.
2. OfficeMax coupon -$25 worth of supplies FREE with the purchase of select backpacks. Expires: 8/4. Shop through BeFrugal & get up to 6% Cash Back.
3. Staples coupon - FREE $100 Prepaid Visa Card with the purchase of select laptops. Expires: 9/15. Shop through BeFrugal & get up to 5% Cash Back.
4. Geeks.com coupon – FREE backpack with your purchase of select HP Netbooks. Expires soon! Shop through BeFrugal & get up to 10% Cash Back.
5. HP coupon - FREE Xbox 360 with your $699+ HP PC order. Expires: 9/8. Shop through BeFrugal & get 3% Cash Back.
Cash back rates can change from one day to the next. These rates were valid 7/31/12. Join now for free!
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. When you use the links at MWLT, sometimes I earn a small referral commission and this helps to cover the costs of my blog and keep this resource free. Thank you for being part of my community of SMART shoppers who LOVE to SAVE money!
If you have a business, charity or cause that needs FREE PUBLICITY, as a reader you can POST your INFO for FREE on my Facebook page- www.facebook.com/MoreWithLessToday. Just “like” my page first to join, and then SHARE your information. Be sure and let us know where you are located. My community lives all across the United States and if we can SUPPORT you, we will!!
Sharing what you find useful with friends and family helps this community to grow. The sharing buttons below make it EASY! Here they are in order: post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter, add it to LinkedIn, post it to Google PLUS, post it to StumbeUpon, send it by email, or print it out.
I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!