Here are some highlights of the offers and freebies that I come across each day. Stay tuned for more of Today’s HOT Deals!
Black Friday Ads- An Early Look With Frequent Updates
Stocking Stuffer Gifts for Under$2 -from Amazon.com- great to add on to an existing order!
Here are Today’s Top Amazon Deals and Markdowns!
* Updated weekly, we list the best retail store promo codes and coupons for you to use both in stores and online. You can find them right here.
Start your shopping now, a little at a time by snagging great deals and steals and make the holiday season less expensive and more enjoyable!
Walmart’s New Layaway Plan for 2014 - a great way to pay a little each month!
In just the last few days, my clients have received Mystery Cards worth $5 – $15, Surprise Points – many got $20 in points, and a promo code for $10 off a $30 purchase. This will make your Christmas shopping easier. Plus you can follow my catalog full of items to spend your free points on.
BECOME A CLIENT of mine by signing up here Free Personal Shopping Service . No credit card is needed. Let Lori Felix – More with Less be your Personal Shopper! Just click on the “I agree to Personal Shopper terms and conditions. Click on the BECOME THE CLIENT Orange button when prompted.
New? Sears and Kmart have a free ShopYourWay membership program. You get points with purchases, free points just for being a member and you can get free merchandise. You can use these free points at Kmart.com too and get household supplies, makeup, food and more, for free! I will show you how to do it!
Whether you need gifts, toys, clothing, school uniforms, kitchen gadgets, electronics, the newest TV or best rated appliance, just let us know in a private message once we are connected inside the ShopYourWay portal.
You will also get a FREE 90 trial with free shipping on most items, no credit card is needed or charged for the membership. It does not auto-renew so don’t worry, nothing will get charged.
Keep checking back here for freebies to help stretch your dollars!
Free ebooks to load to your ereader, Kindle or computer. Get them while they are free and enjoy them later!
Read about Curbside – a new service being rolled out in Target stores. Free store pick up plus they load the items right into the car while you wait!
You can download the APP here: just type in Curbside.
Use the FREE Grocery Coupon Database found at the top of my home page. Just type in the name of the product or food and you will be directed to all available printable coupons from Coupons.com.
Want to Save Money on Groceries WITHOUT sorting and clipping coupons? I have some options for paperless coupons and grocery store APP’s.
Readers have shared that it is often harder to find grocery coupons for healthier food choices. I have researched sources to find coupons for organic, gluten free and healthier food and I update the list each week. You can get Organic, Gluten Free and Healthy Food Coupons here.
BJ’s – get a FREE 60 day membership.
- ::Here’s How I Make a Few Extra Dollars For Holiday Gifts and Splurges:
- Most of my kitchen gadgets have been free or nearly free because of Swagbucks. I have a Keurig coffee pot, a Breville juicer and am saving for a Vitamix blender. I would not have purchased any of these out of pocket, but by using Swagbucks for my internet searches, I can “splurge” on very nice items that the whole family can enjoy!
- I also redeem my Swagbucks for Amazon.com gift cards for holiday spending.
Using Swagbucks is easy and it is free. If you don’t mind spending a few minutes just doing your regular Internet searching. I love Swagbucks and it has been a great way to “save up” for something extra without being out of pocket.
Once you log in, you can start earning free gift cards to Amazon.com, JC Penney, Lowe’s, Barnes & Noble, Target, Starbucks and more. You will see that the Amazon.com gift cards are the best point value for your free Swagbucks.
Each week, I share a list of FREE, Family Activities, look here. Have some fun without busting the budget!
Spend less on your movie tickets: 15 ways to get discounts on movie tickets.
Get discounted concert tickets, sporting events, plays and local events through Goldstar. You will also get notice of FREE events in your area. You can see the available tickets and the discounted prices here.
- Check LOCAL (non-chain) restaurants in your area at Restaurant.com. If you can use one of their deeply discounted certificates, you can really save on dining out! You can also use these when you are traveling and on vacation.
- More with Less Today tip – I check Restaurant.com first by zip code, then I look at the restaurant reviews, and then I purchase a few Restaurant.com gift certificates at once. Most have long expiration dates. Be intentional when you dine out and you can save a lot.
Click on the ad below to preview the participating restaurants in your location:
- Whether you are going out to dinner or just grabbing a quick bite, Here is my master list of restaurant chains and fast food restaurants with coupons, promotions and special offers this week.
- Restaurants With KIDS EAT FREE MEAL DEALS – a master list. PIN Now and use later!
- Want Pizza? Just plug in your zip code and get Pizza Hut Coupons
For hotel price comparisons, search on Trivago:
I just booked a flight to travel from the west coast to the east coast next month and booked two one-way flights on two different airlines to get the lowest price. Don’t forget to check this option when booking travel.
I am becoming someone of an expert for the Sandwich Generation, Baby Boomers and Empty-Nesters and the challenges we are facing. I hope you will check out some of the new topics I am covering on my home page. Please share my blog with your favorite Baby Boomers!
Here is my recent interview with a reader who downsized and is living full time in an RV and traveling across the country. Do you know someone who is reinventing retirement? I would love to connect with them for a possible future story! What Does the New Retirement Look Like?