This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of RealtyPin for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
A few years ago, when our daughter left for college, it was time to downsize from the big empty house as we were about to become empty-nesters. I had forgotten that selling and finding a home is stressful. I wish we would have done a little more homework before we got started.
If you are thinking about buying or selling a home, I have researched a website that can help you to gather the information you need about real estate before making the many decisions needed for this journey.
Realty Pin is a FREE site – Look at all they offer:
- 1 million listings with homes for sale, for rent,as well as commercial and international properties
- an interactive map for easy searching
- tips and advice for home buying, selling, renting, and renovating
- free to post your home for sale. Log in using Facebook and put your home in front of thousands of interested buyers
- If you have a blog or website, you can add one of their home search and mortgage search widgets to your site and earn affiliate income.
- A free personalized profile page for real estate pros and enthusiasts.
- Search multiple trusted nationwide lenders for the best current mortgage rates, hassle free
The real estate market is gathering steam again, you might be surprised at how quickly things are changing. Our son is looking for a starter home here in southern California and he says houses are being snapped up now when just a month or two ago there was plenty of inventory.
Any affiliate posts are always at no additional cost to you. When you use the links at MWLT, sometimes I earn a small referral commission and this helps to cover the costs of my blog and keep this resource free. Thank you for being part of my community of SMART shoppers who LOVE to SAVE money!
Sharing what you find useful with friends and family helps this community to grow. The sharing buttons below make it EASY! Here they are in order: post it to Facebook, post it to Twitter, add it to LinkedIn, post it to Google PLUS, post it to StumbeUpon, send it by email, or print it out.
I will follow you back, and support and share your ideas too!