Put Down the Scissors – Favado to the Rescue!
Favado is a new APP that can change the way you shop for groceries and make your life oh so much easier! We have been waiting for an APP like this and now it is here, and did I mention that it is FREE!
Soon you will be saving and saying, Favado, where have you been all my life? I have been in the stone ages prior to this technology!
If you are like most of us, you wish you could coupon more and spend less at the grocery store, but you are busy. With the FREE Favado APP, the grocery stores savings at your store are now delivered to you, right on your cell phone.
Want to know the best price for your favorite brand of coffee? Just type in the brand of coffee and see what all the stores in your area are charging. Do this for any item, (start with the expensive items) and not only will you see the lowest price, but you will see promotions and coupons so you can pay even less. You can use Favado with or without adding the coupons, up to you.
Favado will also give you the secret sales and unadvertised deals at your grocery store. All the work is done for you. Favado is like a cheat sheet for your grocery store!
How do I Get Favado on My Phone?
Register first for the Favado APP HERE (takes just a few seconds) , then go the APP Store or Google Play and download the Favado APP (be sure to register first) and you are ready to start saving more at the grocery store right now.
Register for Favado HERE and then download the FREE App and give it a try! Come back and let me know how it is working for you!
With just a tap….. do something good!
Now through Monday, December 22nd, Savings.com will donate $1 on your behalf to WhyHunger.com, up to $15,000.
- Download Favado (if you haven’t already).
- Open the app; you’ll see the #FavaDONATION banner on the first screen.
- Click the banner, and Savings.com will donate $1 on your behalf.
- Note that one tap is accepted per Favado user.
Hunger Stats (from WhyHunger):
- 49 million Americans, including 17 million children are hungry.
- For one out of 6 Americans, and one out of four children in America, hunger is a reality.
- 37 million Americans rely on soup kitchens, food pantries and food banks to meet their daily needs.