Where Are Jill’s Deals And Steals From The Today Show?

by Lori. LAST UPDATED ON
The links in the post below may be affiliate links. Read the full disclosure.

Jill's Steals and Deals from The Today Show

all photos courtesy of The Today Show

My readers have been asking me, ” Where are Jill’s Deals and Steals from the Today Show?” We had not had any deals for awhile, but today they are back!

** I am not affiliated with these deals, I just share them for my savvy readers to evaluate. Many deals are non-returnable. Please write down the contact info if you purchase one of Jill’s Deals and Steals from The Today Show. I cannot help you with your purchase or follow up on your purchase.

Jill’s Steals and Deals contains great deals offered by retailers to TODAY viewers.

Please click on the following website links to be directed to the offers from the companies we featured and be sure to read the details. Conditions and restrictions may apply. If you have any specific questions about these details, please contact with the retailers making the offers.

Neither Jill Martin nor TODAY profits from these recommendations or from sales — we’re just looking to help you find the very best deals. The exclusive deals to TODAY viewers will last about 24 hours, but check the specific retailers’ sites for specific terms and conditions. Prices below do not include any fees or shipping or handling.

Due to an overwhelming response, some of these products’ sites may experience technical difficulties. Each company is working on resolving their technical issues. Check back here for more information on other ways to purchase them.

Although this week’s Steals and Deals have expired, we found new Jewelry Deals and Steals each for under $3 including the shipping. It’s a great way to start buying ahead for the holidays and save big!

[google-in-post]

Gabba Goods Fitness BandGabba Goods

Gabba Goods Fitness LED Arm Band and Fitness Belt 2-Piece Set

Retail price: $49.98

Discount price: $15

Percent discount: 70 percent off!

Discount code: TODAYFITNESS

(To purchase the set, click on one of the two links above. Enter the discount code on the landing page and click enter. From there, you’ll be able to order your items at the discounted price.)

Gabba Goods is offering their fitness set at a deep discount to TODAY viewers.

This 2-piece fitness set is made out of sweat-resistant material and has a reflective trim for night use.

Fitness LED Armband:

• It has a comfortable lightweight arm strap
  • LED light for better visibility at night
  • 8 LED lights with 3 flashing modes: Steady, fast blinking, and slow blinking

Fitness Belt

• This waistband  for running can safely store your phone, wallet, keys while staying active.
  • It is has a lightweight and comfortable waistband with adjustable strap.
  • It has a headphone eyelet.

Gabba Goods says their product will arrive within two weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $5.95. All sales are final. For more information and to buy the $49.89 product for $15, click here.

Have a question about the product? Contact info@gabbagoods-deals.com

—————————————————————————————————–

Marika Women's ActivewearMarika

Marika Women’s Activewear

Retail price: $48-80

Discount price: $16

Percent discount: 80 percent off!

Discount code: TODAYACTIVEWEAR

(To purchase the activewear, click on one of the two links above. Enter the discount code on the landing page and click enter. From there, you’ll be able to order your items at the discounted price.)

Marika is offering their women’s activewear at a deep discount to TODAY viewers.

Marika’s multi-sport performance women’s activewear is perfect for working out and an on-the-go lifestyle.

They specialize in shape-enhancing items designed to contour and enhance the shape of your body.

Choose from slimming jackets, tanks , and hoodies, shorts and skorts, tummy control capris, leggings and pants.

Marika says their product will arrive within two weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $6.95. All sales are final. For more information and to buy the $48-60 product for $16, click here.

Have a question about the product? Contact info@marika-deals.com.

—————————————————————————————————–

Oceanaut WatchesOceanaut

Oceanaut Women’s and Men’s Watches

Retail price: $350-550

Discount price: $59

Percent discount: up to 89 percent off!

Discount code: TODAYWATCH

(To purchase the watch, click on one of the two links above. Enter the discount code on the landing page and click enter. From there, you’ll be able to order your items at the discounted price.)

Oceanaut is offering their watches at a deep discount to TODAY viewers.

These women’s and men’s watches are extremely chic in design with an A-list celebrity following.

They are made by master craftsmen, using only high-quality components.

Oceanaut watches are water resistant up to 30-200 meters.

Choose from over 30 different colors and faces.

Oceanaut says their product will arrive within two weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $6.95. All sales are final. For more information and to buy the $350-500 product, click here.

Have a question about the product? Contact info@oceanuat-deals.com.

—————————————————————————————————–

Acesori A.Buds Bluetooth Wireless EarbudsAcesori

Acesori A.Buds Bluetooth Wireless Earbuds

Retail price: $69.99

Discount price: $21

Percent discount: 70 percent off!

Discount code: TODAYEARBUDS

(To purchase the earbuds, click on one of the two links above. Enter the discount code on the landing page and click enter. From there, you’ll be able to order your items at the discounted price.)

Acesori is offering their earbuds at a deep discount to TODAY viewers.

The Acesori A.Buds Bluetooth Earbuds are completely wireless and feature the newest Bluetooth 4.1 technology.

The earbuds are uniquely magnetic, allowing for easy around-the-neck portability and have a braided cord.

They come with a built-in microphone and built-in rechargeable battery that provides 5 hours of playback time

Each pair is designed with athletic activity in mind for a secure fit

Choose between 4 colors: Black, red, blue, bronze.

Acesori says their product will arrive within two weeks at an estimated shipping cost of $5.95. All sales are final. For more information and to buy the $69.99 product, click here.

Have a question about the product? Contact info@acesori-deals.com

—————————————————————————————————————————-

If you have any specific questions about the details, the products’ websites or inventory, please check with the retailers making the offers. You can find their contact information on the sites — this is your best bet.

If you have a comment for TODAY, submit it here. Please note that TODAY staffers are unable to respond to every email.

**YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:

Love the NBC Today Show Deals and Steals? Bookmark this blog!

Lori January 22, 2014 at 10:04 am

sorry you are having trouble-those are nice looking bags. Did you try the contact info that was listed? sales@onnaehrlich.com. I am not affiliated with the deals, I just share them but I hope you get what you want!

diane September 26, 2014 at 7:24 am

LOVED Jill’s big gold skull earrings-where did you get them-a must have!

diane September 26, 2014 at 7:25 am

Loved Jill’s big gold skull earrings-where can I get them-a MUST have

Lori September 26, 2014 at 7:48 am

hi Diane, I loved those too! I tried to find them for you, but could not. Jill’s contact info is in my post, reach out to her and good luck!

Marilyn December 10, 2014 at 6:06 am

Hi there, don’t know who can help me. Several weeks ago on a Jills Steals n Deals I ordered CARGO COSMETICS, LITTLE GOLDEN BOOK CLASSICS AND SCARVES. (maybe in November) – I received the cargo cosmetics and Little Golden Book Classics but never received the scarves. I don’t remember the company and can’t find any receipt or confirmation of what I bought. Can you tell me where I can find that scarf company that was promoted on the day the above items were promoted. I will follow up with them directly to find out what happened to my paid for items. thank you.

JOE PERGOLA December 10, 2014 at 6:20 am

Tryed to use Jills Deals about Invicta Watches was told the site was infected advised by avg not to go on it. what gives wanted to place a order.

Lori December 10, 2014 at 6:37 am

on 12/3, there was a Beryll Cashmere Wrap scarf with a contact email o office@beryll.com. Was that it? I was looking through the archives and that is the only scarf I see from a recent offer.

Lori December 10, 2014 at 6:41 am

you must have a different security setting than I do because I can click on the site with no warning. You may want to email Invicta directly about the deal at deals@invictacollector.com. The Today Show provides the links so I do not have an alternative.

Lauren March 18, 2015 at 8:12 am

The code for the Ali Golden Reversible Bags is not working but I tried ALIGOLDENTODAY and it worked for me. Just in case anyone is interested.

donna read April 17, 2015 at 5:45 am

I ordered the mini hair dryer over a week ago and have not received it yet. How long does it take to have it sent to me?

jemi May 6, 2015 at 8:16 am

I purchased the PJ Jarlow Top and Pant lounge wear. I did not get the pants. Can anyone help me?

Lori May 6, 2015 at 8:19 am

hi Jemi- here is the contact email that was listed for that deal: Email: info@pjharlow-deals.com
Estimated delivery: Two weeks. I hope you get it resolved. You may also want to contact your credit card company and ask them to withhold payment until your order is completed. All my best, Lori

Lori May 6, 2015 at 8:21 am

Hope your hair dryer arrived- here is the contact email if it did not: Email address: info@neoprofessional-deals.com
Estimated delivery: Two weeks -all my best, Lori

Donna Gifford May 15, 2015 at 7:47 pm

Hi. I ordered the dress that was offered from Woo weeks ago, but still have not received it. Who can I contact? Thank you.

Lori May 15, 2015 at 9:38 pm

here is the info I found Donna: Staci Woo Riviera Jersey Maxi Dress

Email address: hello@ilovewoo.com
you may also want to contact your credit card company and ask them to withhold payment until you get your dress. I hope this helps!

Cindy June 30, 2015 at 8:32 am

I ordered the dog bed from Jill’s Steals and deals on the today show in May. The payment was withdrawn from my account on May 21, 2015. I received the dog bed but would like to return it because it is too small for my dog. There is not a receipt in the bag and I cannot find contact information for it. Would you please give me the website and email or how to return the dog bed please?

Lori June 30, 2015 at 8:36 am

hi Cindy, I looked back in the archives and found this info: I hope this helps… all my best, Lori Majestic Pet Sherpa Dog Beds

Email address: info@majesticpet-deals.com

Ruth Dostie August 14, 2015 at 6:55 am

Hi Cindy,
I ordered the Travel Pro 29” Expandable Dual Spinner-NAV. It was charged to my acct on 7/22 so the offer was on Today Show just before that. It arrived yesterday and what I received was a giant suitcase measures about 32″. How can I contact the correct person to get the correct item? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer,
Ruth

Lori August 14, 2015 at 9:14 am

hi Ruth, I went back to my archives and found this email address: info@travelersclub-deals.com. I hope this helps!

Micki Brodie August 21, 2015 at 12:23 pm

I am interested in the bracelets that you showed on the Today shows earlier this week.

Lori August 21, 2015 at 12:27 pm

hi Mickie, I share the deals and steals but they are one day only. You may be able to order the bracelets by clicking on the link but the deal price was only for that day. They often repeat merchants so check back each week or subscribe to get free updates. All my best, Lori

Courtney July 6, 2016 at 11:20 am

Lori,
THANK YOU! The Today Show should be thanking you too! Their website is terrible! Yours is awesome, very helpful and gets right to the point. Thank you again. Much appreciated.