Do you shop at Best Buy?
I follow their sales faithfully and will be updating their promo codes, offers, and best deals here. You can bookmark this page and check it before making a purchase at Best Buy. I keep this page updated with Best Buy’s deals!
I found 10 ways to save money shopping at Best Buy. See which ones work best for you.
You can buy the Sprint Nexus S 4G phone from Sprint at Best Buy which is the only phone that you can use Google Wallet on right now. You can tap and pay using your Sprint phone. I am excited to see how this is going to transform the way we pay for goods. Search the BestBuy.com home page., and type in the Sprint Nexus S4G phone to see their current offers.
1. Here are the direct links to see what is on sale : See this week’s sale events at BestBuy.com
See this Week’s Laptop Offers.
See This Week’s Blu-ray Savings.
See Which TVs are On Sale This Week.
2. Get a free Reward Zone card before making any purchases: Best Buy Reward Zone Now Redeemable Online! You earn points when shopping in stores, online, and with their partner sites. Basically, you get one point for every dollar spent. You don’t need to put in any credit card info. to get the free Reward Zone account.
3. When buying online, choose free in store pick up to save on shipping: Buy Online, Pickup in Your Local Best Buy® Store.
4. Did you know that Best Buy has an outlet clearance center? You can view it here: Outlet Center: Deals under $20 at BestBuy.com!
5. Get your money back if the price drops, Best Buy’s price protection policy: Best Buy – 14 days for computers, camcorders, radar detectors, and used video games and 30 days for other items. Read store policy here. Best Buy will match competitors prices and give you 10% of the difference. For online purchases, call customer service at 1-888-237-8289.
6. Share the cost of a gift. Best Buy has a group gift product called a Pitch In Card.Friends and family can contribute any amount. It is free to create the Pitch In Card and has no expiration date. The recipeint can set up a wish list for a new phone, a new computer, camera, or gave system, or more . The Pitch In card makes it easy to buy a group gift.
7. Trade in an unwanted item at Best Buy and get a gift card to use. For this program, you will need a receipt. However, Best Buy will try to help you to locate your purchase in their computer system if you cannot find your receipt. Only the original purchaser is eligible for the gift card.
The second program is for almost all other types of electronics, regardless of where they were purchased. Go to the Best Buy online estimator and type in the information about your product. You will get an an estimate of the trade-in value. If the amount is acceptable to you, you will print out a pre-paid shipping label and mail the item to the Trade-In Center. A Best Buy gift card will be mailed to you about 14 days after the receipt of your item.
Here are some additional items that are accepted under the second option:
Camcorders – Game Systems – GPS Receivers – Digital Cameras – Car Audio Receivers – PDA’s and Hand-Held Computers and more. HERE is the link to the trade in program.
8. Future-Proof your Technology with the Buy Back Program at Best Buy® and Learn How you can Get Up to 50% Back! Best Buy has a Buy Back program where you can trade in old technology and get up to 50% back. When you purchase the Buy Back program, you can return a qualifying product and get up to 50% back when it is time to upgrade. You must return the product in good condition along with the parts and accessories that it came with. You will receive a Best Buy gift card for your trade in.