When life gets busy, here are Easy Dinner Ideas You Can Make Fast for $10 or Less!
These recipes have been tried and tested by some of my favorite food bloggers. Fast, easy, and inexpensive is the More with Less Today way!
1. Tortellini Pasta Salad with Italian Dressing from Savory Tooth
2. 10 Minute Baked Bean Pasta Sauce from Happy Foods Tube
3. Tuna Cakes with Jalapeno and Cilantro from Taste and See
4. Slow Cooker Kickin’Chili: Low Carb, Gluten-free from Peace, Love and Low Carb
5. Crockpot Chicken Enchilada Casserole from Eating on a Dime
6. Creamy Shrimp Pasta with Cilantro Lime Sauce from Pepper Bowl
7. Bacon Burger Cabbage Stir Fry Skillet Dish from Low Carb Yum
8. Stuffed Poblano Peppers from Dancing Through the Rain
9. Chicken Dinner Pasta Salad: Easy Weeknight Recipe from Mom Foodie
10. Loaded Chicken Breast Recipe from 3 Boys and a Dog
11. Thai Pad See Ew (Stir-Fried Noodles) from This Old Gal
12. Gnocchi with Fresh Basil Pesto from The Urben Life
13. Hoisin Pork Stir-fry from One Clever Chef
14. Chicken Stuffed Peppers with Rice and Carrots from Avocado Pesto
15. Crock Pot Baked Ziti from The Dinner Mom
Which Easy Dinner Ideas You Can Throw Together Fast for $10 or Less recipes will you try this week?
You may also like Easy Recipes to Feed a Crowd.
Be sure and use the PIN It button to save them all for later!