Meal Preparation Just Got a Whole Lot Easier. Attention Costco Shoppers!
My readers have been loving this for easy meal preparation. It has been shared on Facebook almost 1 million times!
Busy people know that the crock pot or slow cooker can be your hardest-working appliance all year round. It can be a stress reducer when everyone can come home to a healthy, hot dinner cooked for you in your crock pot. In most cases, you have leftovers for lunch too!
Buy All of the Ingredients at Costco for About $150
My friend Erin from $5 Dollar Dinners has put together a meal plan for 10 different family friendly meals. She will walk you through making 20 crock pot or slow cooker meals in less than 2 hours.
Devote 2 hours and $150 worth of food purchased at Costco and each freezer pack will feed a family of four with leftovers too!
There are two different packs available and both are really affordable and are designed to save you not only money but lots of time too!
- Recipes & Shopping List Printable – $1.49
- Recipes & Shopping List, plus Assembly Instructions, access to Exclusive Instructional Videos plus Printable Recipe Cards for when assembling & Printable Stickers for your freezer baggies – $5.00
for the Recipes & Shopping List, plus Assembly Instructions, access to Exclusive Instructional Videos plus Printable Recipe Cards for when assembling & Printable Stickers for your freezer baggies – $5.00
If you are a skilled freezer cooking organized person, than you may just need her recipes. If you prefer to get walked through this and watch her instructional video how-to’s than a $5 investment seems like a very fair price for her expertise.
Think of all the time you will be saving when you put that freezer pack into the crock pot and come home to a fully cooked meal!
- Slow Cooker Chicken with Apples & Rosemary
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Apples & Sweet Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sweet Potato Chicken Curry
- Slow Cooker Italian Chicken
- Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken & Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Sausage, Peppers, Onions
- Slow Cooker Italian Stew Roast
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Sausage Stew
Why not making meal preparation and cooking much easier? Although her recipes are gluten-free, these are tried and true healthy recipes that the whole family can enjoy. Plus you only have one store to buy your groceries to make almost enough food for a month! You can adapt these recipes for Sam’s Club and BJ’s or your local supermarket if you are not a Costco shopper.