This is a sponsored post by Mirum. All opinions are my own.
Have you purchased the toys on your gift list yet? Santa says don’t forget your Energizer MAX Batteries at Walmart! I’ve got a savings tip for you too because here at More With Less Today, that is our specialty.
Read on to find out the details…
For the younger kids on my gift list, I love to buy learning toys and I am partial to the ones from VTtech. When searching at Walmart.com, you can read the product description to see if the product includes batteries.
Nothing is more disappointing for a youngster than to not to be able to play with their new toy because there are no batteries included. However, if the toy does come with batteries, be sure and buy extra because often the batteries that are included are not long-lasting like Energizer MAX batteries. You don’t want to give a toy and then have the batteries stop working.
My husband and I were at the beach recently and someone was flying a remote-controlled helicopter and I saw his eyes light up! I am surprising him with one this year. I know the controller requires batteries so I am going to stock up.
I learned that not only are Energizer MAX batteries long-lasting but they also hold their power for up to 10 years while in storage, wow! Their AA and AAA sizes are their #1 longest-lasting MAX batteries. They are also designed to protect against damaging leaks for up to two years after fully used.
Get Your Gift Card and Stretch Your Dollars
When you buy $15 worth of Energizer batteries you can score a $5 Walmart eGift Card. To get the gift card you just submit your receipt showing your purchase and when you do that you’ll get another perk. You’ll be automatically entered to win the value of your receipt (up to $500). Each week, there will be a new winner announced. I hope you win!
Are you a Shopkick user? You’ll want to buy your Energizer batteries between December 4th and December 16th. When you do this you’ll earn Kicks on your Shopkick app too.
Walmart has a “Top Rated by Kids Toy List” for 2017.
Are any of these top toy picks on your gift list this year?
- Hatchimals Surprise
- littleBits Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit
- Num Noms Nail Polish Maker
- FurReal Friends Roarin’ Tyler The Playful Tiger
- Barbie DreamHorse and Doll
- Fisher-Price Zoom ’n Crawl Monster
- L.O.L. Surprise Fizz Factory
- Soggy Doggy Board Game
- Mayka Toy Block Tape
- Frozen Sleigh (*Walmart exclusive)
- Adventure Force Light Command Light-Up Motorized Blaster (*Walmart exclusive)
- Monster Jam Grave Digger (*Walmart exclusive)
- Huffy Electric Green Machine Trike
- Nerf Rival Nemesis MXVII-10K
- RECOIL Starter Set
- New Bright Radio Control TumblebeeVTech Pop-a-Balls Drop and Pop Ball Pit (*Walmart exclusive)
- Radio Control DashCam (*Walmart exclusive)
- Dusty the Super Duper Garbage Truck
- Imaginext DC Super Friends Batman Batbot Xtreme
- Paw Patrol My Size Lookout Tower
- Disney/Pixar Cars 3 Ultimate Florida Speedway
- Mickey and the Roadster Racers Transforming Hot Rod Mickey
- Disney Junior Doc McStuffins Baby All in One Nursery
If you are buying batteries, then get the good ones! Buy $15 worth of Energizer batteries and score a $5 Walmart eGift Card.
Follow along on social media with #EnergizerHoliday.