Navigate This Article
- 1 Need to raise funds for your school or group? Here are a few options that you may want to explore:
- 2 Auntie Anne’s Fund Raising: Use pretzels to raise money. Go to the Auntie Anne’s website and click fundraising tab to learn more.
- 3 Chick-fil-A offers fund-raising options including The 2013 Chick-fil-A Cow Calendar Program, Customizable Mini Plush Cows, Spirit Night and more. Contact your local Chick-fil-A right here.
- 4 Cookbooks – publish your own cookbooks and sell them. Try CookbookFundraiser.com or MorrisCookbooks.com to find out the cost and minimum orders needed.
- 5 Sell Entertainment Books – these discount coupon books can save families a ton of money. One of the nice features of this fundraiser is that you can sell books to family and friends all across the country.
- 6 Little Caesars Pizza Kits- sell “make your own pizza” kits from Little Caesars. Get the information you need to get started right here.
- 7 See’s Candies – Take pre-orders and get a percentage of the sales. Go to fr.sees.com to learn more.
- 8 TNT Fireworks: Open a fireworks stand for July 4th and earn money. Opportunities are subject to state and local laws regulating the sale of fireworks.
- 9 Thank you to Marla Jo Fisher at the Orange County Register for some of these fundraising options for your team, or group.
- 10 Have you tried any of these fundraisers for your team or group? Do you have any other successful fundraising ideas to share with everyone?
Need to raise funds for your school or group? Here are a few options that you may want to explore: