Did you know you can share Amazon Prime benefits and digital content at no additional cost?
Quick link to Amazon Household
- Visit Your Amazon Prime Membership.
- Locate the Share your Prime Benefits section.
- Select Manage Your Household.
- Enter the name and email address of the person you want to share benefits with.
- Select Continue. …
- Review the terms.
Navigate This Article
“What is an Amazon Household?
A Household allows you to connect and share Amazon benefits with the whole family. Two adults and up to four teens and four child profiles may link in a Household.
Adults (18 and up)
Two adults in a Household can share digital content and if they are Prime members, Prime benefits.
Teens (13-17 years old)
Teen logins allow teens to shop on their own and parents approve the order with a simple text. Teens may also access certain Prime benefits if their parents are a Prime member.
Teen logins are not currently supported on Kindle
Children (12 and under)
Parents can add children to a Household to manage parental controls on Fire tablets and Kindle e-readers through Kindle FreeTime. Personalize each child’s experience by selecting what content they are able to see, and set educational goals and time limits. Children can access digital content that their parent allows on their child’s device but are not enabled to shop.
- Free Prime Delivery benefits
- Streaming access to Prime Video
- Free books with Prime Reading
- Earn 2% rewards on Prime Reload
- Amazon Photos and album sharing
- Free books with Amazon First Reads
- Unlimited listening on Audible Channels
- Early access to Amazon Lightning Deals
- Share eBooks, audiobooks, apps and games on your Kindle and other Amazon devices and media apps
- Access digital content from both adult accounts and share with up to four child profiles”
Free Trial To See If You Like It!
If you have been thinking about getting an Amazon Prime membership, you can try a FREE 1-month trial of Amazon Prime HERE to test it out and see if it saves you money. Now that my husband and I share an Amazon Prime membership, we use it to buy household products that not only save money, but we’ve also cut way down on the number of trips we make to stores. We still marvel at how fast the products arrive on our doorstep.
Our Amazon Prime membership has changed the way we shop!
Earn Free Gift Cards to Use on Amazon.com!
I have been using Swagbucks since 2011 and earn free gift cards just for searching the web–something we do every day. It’s a very easy way to earn free gift cards at retailers like Target, Starbucks, Lowe’s, and Barnes & Noble. My personal favorite is Amazon. Learn more and start earning too with Swagbucks.
Leave a Reply