Jigsaw puzzles are having their moment! They are a great way to help pass the time. You can work on them alone or as a family. If you can dedicate space on a table to leave it as a work in progress, it is fun to try to fit in a piece or two each time you walk by.
At my mom’s house, we set up a card table and would work on a puzzle with her every night. It helped to keep her mind active.
Tip – If you want to send a gift to let someone know you are thinking of them, send a jigsaw puzzle based upon their interests.
Jigsaw Puzzles to Help Pass the Time
I’ve included puzzles for kids and some for everyone. The first puzzle we did was only 100 pieces. While it was fun, it did not take any time at all to finish it. For us, 250 pieces or 500 pieces are best and 1000 pieces are just too many. For younger kids, puzzles with too many pieces or pieces that are too small can be frustrating for the little ones. Try smaller puzzles with larger pieces to start.
Here are some jigsaw puzzles found on Amazon you can add to your next order. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Just know, the prices are high right now as ordering jigsaw puzzles has become very popular.
Find Cool Jigsaw Puzzles Here:
- Banana Panda – Suuuper Size Puzzle On the Farm – Large Jigsaw Floor Puzzle for Kids Ages 2 Years and Up
- Ravensburger The Earth 540 Piece 3D Jigsaw Puzzle for Kids and Adults
- Disney Frozen 2 Castle – 216 Piece 3D Jigsaw Puzzle for Kids and Adults
- Wooden Jigsaw Puzzles Set for Kids Age 3-10-Year-Old 24 Piece Colorful Wooden Puzzles
- Ravensburger Lighthouse – Night Edition – 216 Piece 3D Puzzle for Kids
- 3 in 1 Dinosaur Puzzles in a Wooden Storage Box & 12 Pcs Realistic Dinosaur Figures
- Ravensburger Disney Moana Born To Voyage – 49 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle for Kids
- Ravensburger Eiffel Tower 216 Piece 3D Puzzle for Kids and Adults
If you did not find a puzzle that you are interested in, here is the link to the Jigsaw puzzle selection on Amazon today.