Have you seen Shop the Stars? Its Jill Martin’s fab new digital show. The first episode of Shop the Stars is with Martha Stewart. I think you will enjoy the interview.
For my savvy shoppers, everything featured is shoppable and we are sharing the list here from fashion to furniture and more.
We are not associated with Shop the Stars. We are just sharing the items for our readers to evaluate. The links are the affiliate links from The Today Show which means they may earn a small referral commission at no additional cost to you.
You don’t have to wait for the next “Steals and Deals” to score big savings on the hottest products. Jill Martin is bringing even more deals you’ll love on this episode of “Shop the Stars with Jill Martin.”
It’s no secret that Martin loves a good deal (Don’t we all?), so she secured exclusive deals that can be delivered right to your doorstep with the click of a button. From chic leggings to figure-flattering shapewear, you can save up to 75% on these items for a limited time!
Navigate This Article
- 0.1 MailPix Custom Yoga Mats
- 0.2 Clara Sunwoo Liquid Leather Legging
- 0.3 Clara Sunwoo Liquid Leather Front Legging
- 0.4 Commando Shapewear
- 1 More from Shop the Stars:
Whether you want a motivational quote or a picture of your happy place on your mat, this easily transportable yoga mat from MailPix is the perfect addition to your calming workout. In a deal exclusive to “Shop the Stars with Jill Martin” viewers, you can score 75% off of custom yoga mats on the site using the code SHOPTHESTARS.
These “liquid” leather leggings are just as comfortable as they are fashionable! The elastic waistband conforms to your body, so you can move all day freely without worrying about discomfort or a loose fit.
This Clara Sunwoo style is washable and wrinkle-resistant, so feel free to fold them up and put them in your suitcase for that upcoming winter getaway! You can save 40% on this wardrobe staple by using the code JILLMARTIN at checkout.
Shop the Stars Deal Price $49.80 (retail price $83.00)
Leather leggings are one of the hottest fashion must-haves, and if you haven’t snagged a pair for yourself yet, Martin found a deal you can’t miss! This pair features a front leather panel and a knit back, so you can move comfortably without feeling restrained. You can also save 40% on this style by using the code JILLMARTIN at checkout.
Shop the Stars Deal Price $38.00 (retail price $83.00)
More from Shop the Stars:
- “Martha Stewart’s Organizing: The Manual for Bringing Order to Your Life, Home & Routine,” $18
- Martha Stewart + California Closets Everyday 6ft Hanging & 3 Drawer Cabinet with Door Cabinet
- Martha Stewart + California Closets Everyday 8ft Home Office & Storage System
- Safavieh Martha Stewart Collection Handmade Premium Wool Whetstone Grey Area Rug (5′ x 8′), $173
Shop Martha’s QVC fashion line:
- Martha Stewart Silk Cotton Blend Tassel Scarf, $82
- Martha Stewart Stretch Poplin Funnel Neck 3/4-Sleeve Blouse, $41
- Martha Stewart Open-Front Reversible Sweater Ruana, $30 (was $50)
- Martha Stewart Regular Embroidered 5-Pocket Ankle Jeans, $29 (was $51)
- Martha Stewart Regular Knit Denim Ankle Jeans, $37 (was $50)
- Martha Stewart Luxe Cotton Button Front Knit Blouse, $40 (was $53)
Shop Martha’s Staples office collection:
- Martha Stewart Gold Faux Leather Letter Discbound Notebook, $25
- Martha Stewart Mint Linen Pencil Cup, $16
- Martha Stewart Linen Desk Organizer, $15
- Martha Stewart Gold Office Clips (Launching soon)
- Martha Stewart Set of 6 Vine File Folders, $6
- Martha Stewart Gold Stapler (launching soon)
- Martha Stewart Gold Bunny Trinket Tray, $11
Shop the “Shop the Stars with Jill Martin” set:
- West Elm Hanna Chair, $480 to $680 each (was $599 to $849)
- Welford Shag Area Rug, $47 (was $109)
- Pottery Barn Delaney Marble Round Coffee Table, $319 (was $399)
- Mistana Wasser End Table, $64 (was $189)
- Wrought Studio Leitha End Table, $156 (Was $165)
- Pottery Barn Carter Floor Lamp, $331 (was $349)
- Pottery Barn Graydon Table Lamp, $419 to $549
- West Elm Embroidered Metallic Ribbon Pillow Cover, $35 (was $44)
- West Elm Mongolian Lamb Pillow Covers, $63 (was $79)
- West Elm Speckled Throws, $19 to $31 (was $39)
- Antizer Flameless Candles, $30
- West Elm Lacquer Trays, $45 to $55 (was $69)
- West Elm Orbit Centerpiece Candleholder, $30
- West Elm Taper Candles, $10 (was $12)
- West Elm Half Shimmer Silver Candle, $15 to $25 (was $24 to $39)
- West Elm Metal Vases, $11 to $47 (was $14 to $59)
- West Elm Amethyst Sculptures, $47 to $55 (was $59 to $69)
Shop Jill Martin’s outfit:
- Steal: H&M Ribbed Jersey Top, $15
- Steal: Alice + Olivia Gorgeous Wide-Leg Jumpsuit, $124 (was $495)
- Steal: Schutz Ariella Sandals, $170
- Steal: Marlyn Schiff Drop Earrings (similar option), $49
- Steal: Warby Parker Kimball Glasses in Marzipan Tortoise, $95
- Steal: Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss Moisturizing Glossimer, $30