Are you a Walgreens shopper? Do you take advantage of their saving online too? I just learned that you can find all the latest Walgreens Promo Codes through Groupon. Do you have a Groupon account? Just log in and search for Walgreens!
You will have access to free shipping codes, special promotions such as a free gift with a beauty purchase, promo codes for photo gifts, special discounts for contact lenses and much more.
Walgreens is a great place to get your toiletries, beauty products, first aid and home care products for free or almost free, once you start paying attention to the sales and promo codes. You can get the savings online, with a little help from Groupon. Soon you will be shopping and saving at Walgreens like a money-saving pro!
Groupon asked me to help to spread the word on their awesome Walgreens promo codes and has sponsored this post. All opinions are my own.
Shop at Walgreens Like a Money Saving Pro!
After you log in to Groupon and get your Walgreens promo codes, here are more savings tips to help you to save the most money:
- Log into Groupon and then shop online at Walgreens.com to save time, money and gas! It takes just an extra few seconds to access the additional savings for Groupon members. If no promo code is needed, you just click on the best offer for you. If a promo code from Groupon is required, just copy and paste it at checkout. the savings is well worth the extra seconds it takes to go to Groupon first and then Walgreens.com once you are logged in to your Groupon account.
- Walgreens has great promotions and discounts on photos, photo reprints and photo gifts. Log in to your Groupon account, search for promo code for Walgreens photo, submit your order and then pick it up at your local Walgreens to save the most!
- Free shipping codes – don’t pay for shipping. You can find free shipping codes for Walgreens, once you are logged in to your Groupon account. Batch your orders or get together with a friend or family member if you don’t qualify for free shipping.
- The Walgreens store brands are worth a look. Compare the ingredients and see for yourself. The Walgreens brand of vitamins and supplements are customer favorites and usually come with very competitive prices when compared to the national brands.
Money Saving Tips For In Store Shoppers:
- Sign up for the Walgreens Balance Rewards Card. You will earn points each week on select products which you can redeem on your next purchase. Just look for the Balance Rewards symbol in the Walgreens weekly ad. You can register for a Walgreens Balance Rewards Card in stores or online. Plan your purchases around the Balance Rewards items in your weekly circular and start using your points to get a discount on your next purchase. Your Register Rewards will have an expiration date, so be sure and use them before you lose them!
- You can download the Walgreens mobile APP from the Walgreens.com website and link your Walgreens Balance Rewards member number to to it. Use your mobile APP to earn points and keep track of your points.
- Look for the Walgreens coupons monthly coupon book called the Instant Value Coupon Book located inside stores. These are usually found near the front of the store near the weekly ads. Ask for them if you can’t find them. You can stack these coupons with manufacturers coupons to save even more! Several times during the year, Walgreens will offer additional coupon books so be sure and ask for those too.
- When using coupons at Walgreens, you must have a coupon for every item you purchase, so if you are buying 5 items, you must have 5 coupons. You can ring up separate transactions if you have the patience!
- In stores, look for the “try me free’ peelies on selected products and submit for the rebate. You can often find these in the hair care aisle. More with Less Today tip for submitting rebates – when I first get home, I commit to addressing the envelope and putting on the stamp. It always motivates me to complete the rebate and mail it in, once I have stamped the envelope!
- Check the end caps in the store for discounted and clearance items. They often have an orange tag and you can use a coupon on a clearance item too!
- Walgreens Healthy Choices – sign up at the Walgreens website and track your exercise routine and earn points. A great way to stay motivated and save money too!
- Walgreens Health Care Clinic – takes walk-ins and has appointments available. They are open 7 days a week and weeknights too. They take most insurances and have Board-Certified Family Nurse Practitioners.
- Senior Day – once a month, usually the first Tuesday of the month, seniors 55+ with an AARP card can get 20% off regularly priced merchandise and discounts online too. AARP members can link their membership card to their Balance Reward card for exclusive benefits.
So now you can get the latest deals, discounts, and special offers from Groupon to use at Walgreens in stores and online. Don’t forget to bookmark this page or Pin It to your Pinterest favorites to use later.
Save more on the things you need so you will have more for those you love!