In just a few weeks, I will be attending the SoFabU on the Road conference. I’m excited to learn more about social media and traffic from the experts. I wanted to give you the information in case you are interested in growing your online presence too.
SoFabU on the Road is a unique event that allows influencers to take advantage of educational opportunities that will help set them a part from the rest.
There are just a few tickets left..
- Date: January 30, 2015
- Location: SpeedZone, City of Industry, CA
- Speaker info: Alea Milham (www.premeditatedleftovers.com) is the key speaker and will be leading a HANDS-ON training on “How to Strategically use SEO and Social Media to Increase Traffic and Income”
- We’ll also have networking, brands, a city-specific Adventure, and other learning opportunities.
- Announcing: Miss California will be there to talk about social media, inspiration and take photos with attendees!
- The corporate chef for Johnny Rockets will teach ‘Grillology’ – including how to create recipes, consumer food trends, plating/photography food, etc.
Here is the website to get more information: SoFabU on the Road Website
Here are the SoFabU Conference Locations for 2015:
Jan 30 – Los Angeles
Feb 28 – Miami
March 28 – Phoenix
April – Cincinnati
April – Seattle
May – Dallas
June – NYC
July – Chicago
Aug. – Minneapolis
Sept. – Atlanta
Oct. – Bentonville
Be sure and let me know if you are attending, I would love to meet you!
Leave a Reply