Wow, my family and I are really excited to enjoy a night at Medieval Times in Buena Park. My son Joshua can’t wait to see the Knights fight with real swords and shields and my daughter Julianne really wants to see the horses and princesses. My wife Sarah and I are looking forward to all of it; the show, food, and the joy of watching our children experiencing something new and affordable thanks to a special Medieval Times discount for More With Less Today readers.
Here are the details:
Adults $36.95 and children (12 and under) $29.95 with the code MT3629, now through 2/28/17. The webpage for the offer is http://www.medievaltimes.com/plan-your-trip/special-offers/us-family-guide-blogger-coupon-mt3629.html.
In my anticipation for this family night out I wanted to learn more about the Medieval Times program, so I did some research and found the following information.
* All Knights begin their training as Squires – just as they did in the Middle Ages – learning horse care, sword fighting, and weaponry. It takes a minimum of six months of training to become a Knight.
* Knights perform with real metal weapons and wear authentic armor. During battle scenes, real titanium swords create sparks.
* When jousting, the Knights charge at speeds of approximately 15 to 20 miles per hour and reach an impact velocity speed of about 30 to 40 miles per hour.
* 125,000 gallons of soup are served each year.
* 400,000 gallons of Pepsi are consumed each year.
* The arena is filled with about 4,455 cubic feet of sand – about the load of 10 dump trucks.
* Medieval Times is the #1 breeder of pure Spanish horses in North America.
(More information about our horses: http://www.medievaltimes.com/about-the-show/the-horses.html)
I’ll give you the details to this awesome deal again: Adults $36.95 and children (12 and under) $29.95 with the code MT3629 now through 2/28/17. The webpage for the offer is http://www.medievaltimes.com/plan-your-trip/special-offers/us-family-guide-blogger-coupon-mt3629.html
Come back soon and I’ll share some pictures and stories from our visit.