I don’t know about you, but everyone I know is excited about Star Wars Land coming to Disneyland in Anaheim. Here is some of what we know about this greatly anticipated attraction:
- It will be replacing Big Thunder Ranch (bad news to some) and will include some purchased properties
- Construction started April 2016
- It will be a Star Wars planet that you’ve never seen before
- Many humanoids, aliens, and droids will occupy it.
- When you enter, you’ll feel like you just walked into the movie
- Conceptual artwork showcases a full-sized Millennium Falcon display
- One attraction will let you control the Millennium Falcon
- Another attraction will put you in the middle of the battle between the First Order and the Resistance.
- There will be a version of the Alien Cantina
If any of this peaks your interest, you should click over to SoCal Pocket Memories where she tells you about all the amazing things you can expect to experience when Star Wars Land opens. It is her hope that it will help you with the long wait until Star Wars Land finally opens.