Navigate This Article
- 1 RiteAid Wellness 65+ – Senior Discounts at RiteAid
- 2 FREE Pharmacist Consultation
- 3 More ways to save at RiteAid:
- 3.1 :: Video Values
- 3.2 :: Load2Card program
- 3.3 Sign up for a wellness+ account or log in to your existing account. Check “Clip” next to the coupons you want and they will be automatically added to your wellness+ card and will come off your bill at checkout.
- 3.4 :: Rite Aid Allergy Rewards Program
- 3.5 :: Rite Aid beauty guarantee
- 4 Join the RiteAid Wellness Program by clicking on their banner or forward this to someone who can benefit from the savings!
- 5 You may also like: My master list of 109 Senior Discounts. View it here and don’t forget to share it- some perks start at 55+.
- 6 Lori is a senior citizen discount expert! She and her husband and active baby boomers enjoying the empty nest and saving money.
RiteAid Wellness 65+ – Senior Discounts at RiteAid
RiteAid Wellness65+ offers 20% off the entire store on the first Wednesday of every month. If you are age 65, or know someone who is, enroll for free and plan ahead to purchase your non-prescription items once a month on Wellness65+ Wednesdays. Ready to join for free? Just click on the banner at the bottom of the post.
Readers know that you can score great deals and even free items when you follow the sales and use coupons at RiteAid. In addition to the 20% discount for seniors, RiteAid also offers more perks for becoming a member of their Wellness65+ program:
20% OFF the whole store on wellness65+ Wednesdays
The first Wednesday of every month is dedicated to in-store senior events and savings including:
- 20% off non-prescription purchases that day for all wellness65+ members
- Special monthly activities with a different health topic each month
- Featured products and information just for seniors
FREE Pharmacist Consultation
Every wellness65+ member has the opportunity to receive a consultation with a pharmacist. The consultation will include a review of:
- Your Medications
- Your Immunization Needs
- Free Pharmacy Services
- Free Blood Pressure Screening
- Medicare Part D Questions
More ways to save at RiteAid:
:: RiteAid store coupons – find store coupons in the weekly ad. These store coupons can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupon to save you even more!
:: +UP Rewards program – earn rewards on specially marked products each week. These are marked in store and noted in the store circular. You can redeem your +Up Rewards starting at 6 am on the day after you earn your rewards and they expire 14 days after they are issued. Your +Up Rewards will load automatically onto your wellness+ card. Or, if you prefer, you can ask a store associate to opt you out of having your rewards automatically load onto your card. Your +UP Rewards will be printed on your receipt instead. On your next visit, redeem your paper +UpRewards or just scan your card.
:: Video Values
You can earn coupons by watching short, informative videos about featured products, and then print the coupons right from the Video Values page and bring them to your Rite Aid store. A wellness+ online account is required.
:: Load2Card program
A convenient coupon tool that lets you select coupons online, load them directly onto your wellness+ card, and redeem them at your local Rite Aid store simply by scanning your card at checkout.
Sign up for a wellness+ account or log in to your existing account. Check “Clip” next to the coupons you want and they will be automatically added to your wellness+ card and will come off your bill at checkout.
:: Rite Aid Allergy Rewards Program
Sign up for the Allergy Rewards program and you get a $20 Rite Aid certificate every time you spend $75 on Zyrtec or Benadryl Allergy over-the-counter (OTC) products. If you use your wellness+ card when you shop at Rite Aid, they automatically track your qualifying purchases. Your $20 gift certificate will be emailed directly to you.
:: Rite Aid beauty guarantee
Any opened or used beauty product of any brand name that you purchase in RiteAid can be returned for a full refund when accompanied by a register receipt. Our risk-free beauty guarantee applies to all of these categories: skin care/depilatories, sun care, bath/soap, hair care (shampoo, conditioner, styling and professional), hair color, cosmetics, ethnic beauty aids, fragrances, cosmetic organizers, and personal care appliances.
:: Join the RiteAid coupon forum at WeUseCoupons and get the inside scoop on how the super organized coupon experts are saving at RiteAid this week. It is free to join and if you will take the time to read the posts, you can shop for practically free at RiteAid.