Creamy Italian Pasta Salad
The tri-colored pasta along with the orange pepper, red onion, Roma tomatoes, and the mini-cucumbers make this Creamy Italian Pasta Salad a feast for the eyes too!
- 1 box (12 oz) Rotini Pasta
- 2 Mini cucumbers , sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes , chopped
- 1 can (6oz) black olives , drained and chopped
- 1 package (8 oz) Mozarrella cheese , cubed
- 1 orange pepper , diced
- 1/2 Fresh red onion , chopped
- 1 cup Creamy Italian Dressing see recipe
- Salt and pepper
- Creamy Italian Dressing Ingredients
- Creamy Italian Dressing recipe
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic , minced
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of these spices or substitute Italian spices in you already have them
- dried basil
- dried oregano
- dried parsley
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water immediately. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives, cheese, pepper and onion. Mix well.
Stir in pasta and mix well.
Add 1 cup of dressing and salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions for Homemade Dressing
Blend all ingredients together. If it is too thick, add a small amount of water to thin it out.