Easy Feta Dip Recipe
If you are looking for a delicious dip to serve with crackers, veggies, and charcuterie, this quick and easy appetizer Whipped Feta Dip with Black Olives and Cherry Tomatoes recipe is one you should try.
- 8 oz. Feta cheese room temperature
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 3 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 T. lemon zest preferably organic
- 2 T. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/2 t. dried thyme
- 1/2 t. dried oregano
- 1/2 t. dried dill
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 2-3 fresh dill sprigs for garnish
In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine Feta cheese, sour cream, lemon juice and zest, olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, and dried dill. Process for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
Taste and season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and pulse to combine.
Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with fresh dill. Serve immediately with tomatoes, black olives, and/or gluten-free crackers for dipping.
- Feta cheese blends easier at room temperature, so plan to remove it from the refrigerator approximately 30 minutes before preparing this recipe. If necessary, add a small amount of water, a little at a time, to the mixture until the desired consistency is reached.