For those of my readers already using the Ibotta APP to save on groceries, did you notice that they are now offering some great rebates on clothing and retail purchases too? Here are some I spotted today:
Earn $10 When You Spend $100 on Kohls.com
Earn $10 When You Spend $100 on Nordstrom.com
Earn $10 When You Spend $100 on Eastbay.com
Earn $10 When You Spend $100 on ChampsSports.com
Earn $10 When You Spend $100 on Footaction.com
Earn $10 When You Spend $100 at CCS.com
Earn $10 When You Spend $100 on Six02.com
Earn $5 When You Spend $60 at Lids.com
Earn $10 When You Spend $100 on Clarks.com
Earn $5 When You Spend $50 on Soma.com
Soma® Embraceable- Bra – Any color – Any size. Rebate only valid for online purchases completed through Ibotta. $2.50
Earn $10 When You Spend $100 on eBags.com
Earn $5 When You Spend $100 on Forever21.com
If you have not yet tried the Free App to Earn Money When You Shop, you can read more about how it works:
What is Ibotta? How do You Use It?
Ibotta is a new smartphone app that gives you cash back on select items that you purchase at participating retailers. For those readers who love to save at the grocery store but hate to clip coupons, you may love this new app!
For those who also clip coupons, you can use this together with your manufacturer’s coupons and/or SavingStar coupons to double and triple the savings!
Right now there is an offer for $0.50 back on a gallon of milk so you can get started and get the hang of it and start accumulating a nice little stockpile of savings. Once you see an offer that you want to redeem, just tap it to open it and get your savings. If you redeem your first offer within 10 days of registering for Ibotta, you will get an extra $2 bonus.
You earn money on the products you are planning to buy, up to $40 every time they shop at major retailers and grocery stores such as CVS, Kroger, Walmart, Target, Safeway, Fred Meyer and Walgreens.Ibotta is currently available to use on the following smartphones and devices:
- iPhone 3GS and newer
- iPod Touch 4th Generation and newer
- iPad 2 & iPad 3
You earn money on the products you are planning to buy, up to $40 every time they shop at major retailers and grocery stores such as CVS, Kroger, Walmart, Target, Safeway, Fred Meyer and Walgreens.
Here is how to get started:
- Sign up for a free Ibotta account HERE
- Download the app on your device (very quick)
- Confirm your email. Click on the Ibotta app and see today’s featured items with the corresponding money you earn after purchase. You can also get more money by taking a poll, watching a video, liking the product, reading a recipe and more. Each time you do, you will get an amount toward that product available to redeem.
- Once you purchase the items, hit “redeem” on the bottom right corner of the app, click the store where you purchased the item at and take a picture of your receipt.
- Once you accumulate $5 or more in your account, you can get paid through your PayPal account, or you can donate it to any school in America.
Start earning money today
Ibotta is a fun and easy way to earn $20 or more each time you go shopping. The more you use it, the better and more personalized your offers become.
Give it a try! Think of all the cash you can stash by next Christmas in your PayPal account. If you don’t have PayPal, you can sign up and create a free account. PaylPal is my “cash stash” where I accumulate a little fun money for purchases for my home and for gifts.