What stores are offering layaway for Christmas this year (2013)?
Here are the current stores offering layaway plans that I have found so far. If you hear of any others, please let me know so I can update this post for everyone’s benefit.
If you can start a layaway plan now, you can avoid the crowds, insure that you get the “hot” gifts, and spread your payments out over time without using credit cards.
Kmart – layaway available both online and in stores
- Eligible items: Most items (if you shop online, look for the words “Available for Layaway” on product pages)
- Requires down and biweekly payments – you can pay online and arrange your pickup online
- Upfront fee: $0 through Nov. 23
- Non-refundable cancellation fee applies (no cancellation fee in Ohio)
- Not available in all Kmart stores
- The 12 week layaway option is available on purchases over $300
- ShopYourWay members earn up to $10 back in points when a layaway contract is completed, in store only. Exclusions apply, see store for details.
:: HERE IS A $3 OFF a $10 TOY PURCHASE FOR KMART. You can use it online, in stores, or show it on your mobile phone: Get your Kmart toy coupon here.