JetBlue has a new unlimited flight pass from two airports, Boston and Long Beach, CA. The pass is good for 3 months of unlimited travel from August 22, 2011 through November 22, 2011. There are two options from the Boston area and one for Long Beach. The passes cost $1,299 for Long Beach and either $1,499 or $1,999 for Boston.
The passes must be purchased by August 31st, or while supplies last. Last year, the All You Can Jet passes sold out quickly but those covered all airports.
Click on the JetBlue logo on the top left of the website to reveal this deal. You must be a member of their TrueBlue® program to participate. You can join at the website if you are not a member.
If this travel deal doesn’t work for you, sign up to get my updated deals delivered free to our inbox and you will see the next hot deal.
Here are the details from the JetBlue website:
“Take advantage of three months of unlimited travel from August 22nd to November 22nd, 2011 with BluePass. BluePass offers great value, convenience and flexibility to travel for any reason – business, leisure or just because:
- Book online up to 90 minutes prior to departure
- No change or cancel fees
- Last seat availability
- Free standby
Plus, you’ll enjoy comfy leather seats, the most legroom in coach,† free TV at every seat, free brand-name snacks and beverages, the first checked bag free,** and award-winning service.
Boston All: $1,999* for 3 months of travel to all markets serviceable by JetBlue to/from Boston
Boston Select: $1,499* for 3 months of travel to 13 select markets serviceable by JetBlue from to/from Boston
Long Beach Select: $1,299* for 3 months of travel to 9 select markets serviceable by JetBlue to/from Long Beach, CA
Depending on BluePass type, all itineraries must be to or from BOS or LGB; i.e. no “open jaw”, “circle trip” or “multi-city” itineraries are permitted.
- BluePass travel is valid on JetBlue-operated flights in the JetBlue route network only.
- Domestic, International, and Puerto Rico taxes and fees are not included.
- On sale starting July 28th, 2011 while supplies last
- Travel dates: August 22nd thru November 22nd, 2011
- Nonrefundable/nontransferable/no name changes permitted
- BluePass can only be purchased online
- You must be a TrueBlue member to purchase a BluePass and to book BluePass flights. To join TrueBlue, click here; it’s free.
- Each BluePass is eligible for TrueBlue points—customers who purchase the Boston All BluePass will receive 12,000 TrueBlue points. Customers who purchase the Boston Select BluePass will receive 9,000 TrueBlue points. Customers who purchase the Long Beach Select BluePass will receive 8,000 TrueBlue points.
- Confirmation of your BluePass purchase will be sent within 24-48 hours of your purchase and will include a link plus instructions for booking your BluePass flights BluePass flights will be available for booking starting August 15, 2011.
- You must be fourteen (14) or older to purchase a BluePass.
Booking flights with BluePass
- BluePass flights can only be booked online at jetblue.com/BluePass, starting from August 15, 2011.
- Booking multiple flights departing from the same city on the same day is prohibited.
- Each flight must be booked and ticketed up to 90 minutes prior to the scheduled flight.
- Changes/Cancellations must be made online at jetblue.com/BluePass up to 90 minutes prior to scheduled departure.
- Changes and cancellations are free.
- If a BluePass customer no-shows for a flight two (2) times in a seven (7) day period, a penalty fee of $100 will be incurred. The BluePass and all existing reservations will be suspended until the penalty fee is paid
*Offer expires 8/31/11 or while supplies last. Book starting 8/15/11 for travel between 8/22/11 – 11/22/11. TrueBlue enrollment required. Boston Select pass good for travel to JFK, EWR, BWI, BUF, DCA, IAD, RIC, PIT, RDU, CLT, ORD, BDA, and JAX. Long Beach Select pass for travel to LAS, OAK, SFO, SMF, SLC, PDX, SEA, AUS and ORD. BluePasses not valid for any codeshare or interline flights. You are solely responsible for all fees, taxes, surcharges, and service charges for travel booked using your BluePass. TAXES AND FEES APPLICABLE TO TRAVEL WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES: Passenger Facility Charges up to $9.00 each way and September 11 Security Fees up to $2.50 per enplanement at a U.S. originating airport. TAXES AND FEES APPLICABLE TO PUERTO RICO AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL: Government fees and taxes up to $170.00 each way. Second bag fee of $35, fees for additional or oversized/overweight bags, and fees for products/services sold separately apply. See BluePass Terms & Conditions for details and additional restrictions.
†Based on the average fleet-wide seat pitch of U.S. airlines.
If this works for you, buy your pass from JetBlue asap!
If you like saving money as much as I do, but don’t have the time to search for deals, subscribe for free to get my emails. No spam, no junk, just a great source for today’s best deals. If you have a frugal friend or two, share the wealth by spreading the word about MWLT. I get my best tips from my savvy readers!