How to Shop at Amazon Like a Money Saving Pro!
1.Gold Box Deals. Lightning Deals and Top Markdowns – Gold Box deals are valid for a day and Lighting Box deals are valid for a short time, usually a few hours until they are sold out. The Lightning Box deals will be for different categories throughout the day such as Health & Personal Care, Sports and Outdoors deals, and Software deals.
2. Amazon’s Warehouse and Clearance Center – You can find deep discounts on open-box, like-new and pre-owned items that are backed with Amazon’s return policy and Prime and free shipping when applicable.
3. Amazon Mom – there are tons of benefits and savings in you are buying diapers and baby items. Anyone can join, it is not just for Moms or females – The program was designed for caregivers, but anyone can join Amazon Mom. You will get 20% off diaper subscriptions and free two-day shipping. Often they will have special coupons just for Amazon Mom members. You can get a free 30 day trial and after the 30 days you can continue to receive benefits if you join Amazon Prime.
4. Amazon Has Grocery Coupons – Find organic and healthy food along with common grocery items. You will often see a paperless coupon to check before your place your order, nothing to clip! Look for savings on organic food, gluten free food and healthier food options.
5. Trade In Old Items for Amazon Gift Cards – Trade in items over 1,000 different items for an Amazon.com gift card. Options include electronics, movies, textbooks, video games and more.
6. One month free trial of Amazon Prime – After once month, you can decide if the cost of the membership makes sense for you and then cancel before you get charged for the membership. You do need to enter a credit card to access the free month so write the ending date on your calendar and set up an alert so you can decide.
7. Find Filler Items to Avoid Shipping Fees – If you are not an Amazon Prime member and your order does not qualify for free shipping, consider adding needed grocery items until you qualify for free shipping.
8. Camel – Camel- Camel – This is a free price tracker site. Set up a price watch and get an email alert when the price drops.You can also search the price history to research the best prices. Look under popular products to see current price drops.
9. Create an Amazon Wish List – share the items in your wish list and get what you really want! You make it easy for the gift buyer and you won’t have to return anything or get duplicates.
10. Amazon Price Matching and Price Protection Policy – Amazon will price match certain items including televisions and cell phones.
Save more on the things you need so you will have more for those you love!
Do you have any additional tips to Shop Like a Money Saving Pro at Amazon.com? We would love to hear them!