There are so many ways to save more money at the grocery store. Start using these 10 free sites to print out the coupons you need before you go to the store. No more clipping and organizing. This easier and faster, and in my opinion, must less of a hassle.
1. The Sunday Coupon preview gives you a “heads up” on all the coupons that are coming out in next Sunday’s paper. Sign up to receive email notices and get organized ahead of time and save!
2. Coupons.com – free printable grocery coupons. There are over $100 worth of coupons here and they are updated frequently. I like this site because you just check the coupons that you want and only those will print out. First time users must download the printer driver (easy and safe) so you can print the UPC codes needed to redeem these coupons.
Just a sample of the new coupons this week from Coupons.com: (there are so many that I like to sort by category on the left side of their home page).
$1.50 off POND’S cream, towelette, or cleanser
$1.50 off TWO packages Kellogg’s Cereals
$1.00 off WONKA Candy Canes
$3.00 off any Similac Infant Formula
Buy One get One Free bag of BUTTERFINGER Snackerz
$1.00 off California Pizza Kitchen
Get one Cesar Bistro™ FREE when you buy two Cesar Bistros
SAVE $1.00 ON ANY ONE GARNIER CLEANSER OR MOISTURIZER
SAVE $3.00 WHEN YOU BUY GARNIER HERBASHINE COLOR CREME WITH BAMBOO EXTRACT
SAVE $0.50 ON ANY ONE (1) THE GOODLIFE RECIPE® TREATS FOR CATS
SAVE $1.00 On Any TWO packages of Murray Sugar Free® Cookies (4.44 oz. or Larger, Any Flavor, Mix or Match)
$1 OFF any ONE (1) PEDIGREE® DENTASTIX® Treats For Dogs 5.57oz or larger
SAVE $3 on any Maybelline New York foundation
4. Cool Savings – lots of great savings here just choose “skip special offers tab” before you begin. Just go through them quickly by clicking on “skip.” You can sort the categories of offers that you want to print. Grocery coupons include $1.00 off Scott paper Towels, $1.00 off Scott Bath Tissue, $1.00 off Lunchables, $1.00 off 2 General Mills cereals, $1.00 off Wholly Guacamole and many more.
5. Print Target Coupons for Groceries: Target’s Printable Grocery Coupons
6. FREE COUPON ALERTS
This site tracks the latest coupons available from Coupons.com, Cellfire, UPromise, RedPlum, and Smart Source. You can print them right from this website HERE.
7. Don’t want to clip coupons? Add them to your store card with just a few mouse clicks. When you swipe your card at checkout, those coupons come right off your bill! Using Cellfire is easy and it’s free, load your coupons today!
HERSHEY’S KISSES brand Save $1
Save $1.00 when you buy any two bags of HERSHEY’S KISSES chocolates 7.5oz. or larger.
Colgate® Wisp® Save $.75
Save $0.75 on any Colgate® Wisp® 4 count or larger.
PILLSBURY® Rolled Pie Crusts Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy TWO packages of Pillsbury® Rolled Refrigerated Pie Crusts.
Just for One® Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy any variety Green Giant® Just for One® vegetables.
Pillsbury® Crescents Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury® Crescent Dinner Rolls.
PILLSBURY® Cookie Dough Save $1
Save $1.00 when you buy TWO PACKAGES any variety Pillsbury® Refrigerated Cookie Dough.
Progresso® Soups Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy TWO CANS any flavor Progresso® Soups.
Nature Valley® Granola Bars Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy ONE BOX any flavor/variety Nature Valley® Granola Bars (excludes Nature Valley® Granola Thins).
Betty Crocker Cake Mix/Frosting Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy BOTH Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® Cake Mix AND Betty Crocker® Ready to Spread Frosting (any flavors/varieties).
PILLSBURY® Holiday Cookies Save $1
Save $1.00 when you buy any TWO Pillsbury® Refrigerated Holiday Cookies.
Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy TWO any variety Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers® frozen vegetables.
Chex Mix® Treats Save $.50
Save $0.50 when you buy ONE BOX any flavor Chex Mix® Treats, Golden Grahams® Treats OR Milk ‘n Cereal Bars.
8. Want your non-perishable groceries delivered to your house free of charge? Check out Alice.com and get $10 off your first order of $50 as a new customer. Alice.com has free coupons that you can just click on and apply to your order. The service is great and the savings are very good (factor in your time and gas!)
9. Here are more free coupons to print:
EverSave has new coupons from Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Huggies, Platex, Hot Shot Insecticide, Biz, Prevacid,Fiber One, Nature Valley & more. HERE is the link for EverSave coupons.
You have to buy pass several pages of offers to get to the grocery coupons.
10. Sign up for Upromise and get grocery coupons- eCoupons loaded to your store card. Start your child’s college savings account the easy way. Want more information about uPromise? Read my article HERE.