There are so many ways to save more money at the grocery store. Start using these 10 free sites to print out the coupons you need before you go to the store. No more clipping and organizing. This is easier and faster, and in my opinion, and much less of a hassle.
1. The Sunday Coupon preview gives you a “heads up” on all the coupons that are coming out in next Sunday’s paper. Sign up to receive email notices and get organized ahead of time and save!
2. Coupons.com – free printable grocery coupons. There are over $100 worth of coupons here and they are updated frequently. I like this site because you just check the coupons that you want and only those will print out. First time users must download the printer driver (easy and safe) so you can print the UPC codes needed to redeem these coupons.
3. RedPlum– the same coupons from your Sunday paper. You can access them here when you need them, instead of saving old newspapers.
4. Cool Savings – lots of great savings here just choose “skip special offers tab” before you begin. Just go through them quickly by clicking on “skip.” You can sort the categories of offers that you want to print. Grocery coupons include $1.00 off Scott paper Towels, $1.00 off Scott Bath Tissue, $1.00 off Lunchables, $1.00 off 2 General Mills cereals, $1.00 off Wholly Guacamole and many more.
5. Print Target Coupons for Groceries: Target’s Printable Grocery Coupons
6. FREE COUPON ALERTS
This site tracks the latest coupons available from Coupons.com, Cellfire, UPromise, RedPlum, and Smart Source. You can print them right from this website HERE.
7. Don’t want to clip coupons? Add them to your store card with just a few mouse clicks. When you swipe your card at checkout, those coupons come right off your bill! Using Cellfire is easy and it’s free, load your coupons today!
9. Here are more free coupons to print:
EverSave has new coupons from Betty Crocker, Yoplait, Huggies, Platex, Hot Shot Insecticide, Biz, Prevacid,Fiber One, Nature Valley & more. HERE is the link for EverSave coupons.
You have to buy pass several pages of offers to get to the grocery coupons.
10. Sign up for Upromise and get grocery coupons- eCoupons loaded to your store card. Start your child’s college savings account the easy way. Want more information about uPromise? Read my article HERE.