Looking for that special last minute toy? Fox and Friends featured industry expert Elizabeth Werner this morning and she had some great suggestions. I doubled checked prices and availability this morning, but double check that you can pick these up in stores or get them delivered in time before you place your order.
1. Yvolution Loopa — Ages Two And Up — $79.99 at Toys R Us (see the special offers for shipping to get this delivered on time)
The Loopa is an innovative 2-in-1 balance bike to scooter that grows with a child. In balance bike mode, children as young as 2 years old can begin to ride by simply walking and then progress to running and cruising as their motor skills develop. The bike’s height-adjustable cushioned seat provides a comfy ride.
2. Vtech Smart Shots Sports Center — 12-36 Months — $27.99 at Target.com. (this is a great price, it is $61.67 at Amazon.com, and is sold out at Walmart, so hurry on this one)
Cheer on your little sports star with the smart shots sports center by VTech. This electronic sports center features a soccer net and basketball hoop for a fun 2-in-1 play experience.
3. Sew Cool Sewing Studio — Ages 6+ — $39.99 at Toys R Us (see the special offers for shipping to get this delivered on time)
Now kids can start sewing in a safe and creative way! The Sew Cool Sewing Studio is a revolutionary thread-less machine that’s perfect for first time sewing experience. Has everything you need to start sewing right away.
4. VRUM — Ages Three And Up — $49. 99
Introducing the first ever, VRUM Batman Ride On/Carry On Toy Box that holds toys and so much more, by Wicked Cool Toys! With 3-in-1 features you can ride it, pull it & take it with you. Includes a dual purpose strap used for pulling or carrying.
5. Step to Play Giant Piano Mat — Ages Four and Up — $39.95 from Imagine Toys
Kids can make music while they’re dancing, walking or skipping. They can hear different musical instruments such as piano, heart, flute, xylophone, violin, trumpet and banjo.