Amazon’s Black Friday sales start with three coveted Deals of the Day starting on Thanksgiving at midnight, along with three more on Black Friday. These are all in addition to thousands of limited-time Lightning Deals at amazon.com/blackfriday.
To make shopping easy, you can shop Amazon on any device, including smartphones and tablets, and enjoy top Black Friday deals anytime and anywhere.
Amazon Prime members will continue to receive 30-minutes early access to select Lightning Deals, including many of the most sought-after Black Friday deals. By taking advantage of Prime early access, you’ll get the first pick of some of the hottest gifts and holiday essentials. You can start a free trial of Amazon Prime now and get free shipping for the holidays. Just cancel before the 30 day trial if you do not wish to continue.
Amazon’s Black Friday Deals (thanks Thrifty Jinxy)
- Up to 45% off select Samsung TVs including: Samsung 40-inch Smart LED 4K Ultra HD TV for $598; Samsung 55-inch Curved Smart LED 4K Ultra HD TV for $1,298
- 32-inch LED TV, $79
- 40-inch 1080p LED TV, $119
- Toshiba 50-inch LED TV, $199
- VIZIO 55-inch Smart LED TV, $478
- LG 65-inch 120 Hz LED TV, $648
- Samsung 55-inch Smart LED4K Ultra HD TV, $899
- Save up to 20% on Intel-powered laptops and 2-in-1s
- LG G3and HTC One M8 smart phones for $0.01 with a new 2 year contract
- Top selling DSLR with two-lenses for under $500
- Select Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones, $199.99
- Xbox One console at the lowest price ever from Amazon, plus over $150 value in digital content
- Roku LT Streaming Media Player, $28
- Panasonic Smart 3D Blu-Ray Player, $35
- Plantronics Bluetooth Headset, $19.99