Planning a summer trip or staycation? Find summer fairs and festivals in your area – a free resource for staycations and car trips.
I found a fun, free website called Fairs and Festivals and they list summer fairs and festivals happening all across our 50 states. You can find state fairs, county fairs, car shows, food festivals, arts and crafts shows and even farmers markets.
Use the calendar feature on the home page of Fairs and Festivals to sort by date and location. This is a great tool to use when you are on vacation and looking for a fun activity that can be budget-friendly.
Here is a list of the some of the fun activities that they track:
- Fairs including State – County – Community – Street and Arts and Crafts
- Renaissance Faires
- Irish, Scottish, Polish, Cinco de Mayo, Italian, Greek, Chinese Parades
- Native American Festivals and Pow Wow’s
- Music Festivals including Folk – Pop – Country – Reggae – Blues – Indie – Classical – Jazz – Bluegrass and Christian Music
- Antiques, Art and Crafts
- Other Festivals including Wool and Fiber – Film – Dragon Boat – River, Lake and Ocean
- Livestock including Chicken, Goats, Beef and Pork shows
- Food Festivals INC. Orange, Chocolate, Apple, Strawberry, Peach, Cherry, Blueberry and Peanut
- Beer, Wine, Bourbon BBQ’s International Food, Ice Cream, Tomato
- Heritage Fairs
- Lobster, Crab, Shrimp and Other Seafood
- Daffodil, Rose, and Flowers
- Snow, Sand, Ice Art shows and Sculpture
- Pride Parades
- Kite, Air Shows, Hot Air Balloons Shows and Races
- Bird watching and shows
- 4th July Parades
- Horse Shows and Rodeo’s
- Boat, Car, Home, and Garden Shows
- Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter Events
- Frontier Days, Western days and Cowboy Events
- Christmas, May Fairs, Harvest Events
- Farm Shows, 4H Fairs, Antique Farm Equipment
PIN for Later!
You can PIN this blog post to your Pinterest page so can use it when you need it. Follow me on Pinterest here and I will follow you back. I love to see what my readers are pinning!
I’ll be attending the Orange County, CA fair next week. Do you have a favorite local fair or festival to share?