This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kenmore Elite Grills. As always, all opinions are 100% mine.
By now you are probably starting to figure out that our family loves to cook together. Now that summer is here and school is out, we’re ready to get grilling together. It’s our favorite way to cook and we grill every chance we get (even during the frigid cold Michigan winters). We’ve been in the market for a new grill with more power and room to cook the entire meal at once for some time now, and I am really impressed with the Kenmore Elite Grills, available from our local Sears store. (See all the choices at kenmore.com/grills).
Our favorite thing about grilling is getting outside together even during our busy time of day. The little ones can play in the yard and the rest of us take turns watching the grill. When the weather is beautiful we’ll even eat most of our meals on the patio. With a big family, we love the capacity, power, and even grilling that comes from the Kenmore Elite Grill. I also love the look! My background is in kitchen design and while this isn’t inside the kitchen it is about cooking and this grill has a great design. With Father’s Day coming up, it’s a great time to plan a grill out and a great time to think about a new grill for Dad! It’s a gift the entire family will enjoy for years to come.
One of our favorite recipes to grill is Fajita Stuffed Chicken Breast. It’s full of amazing flavor and it’s one of my husband’s favorites so we’ll be enjoying this on Father’s Day in a couple of weeks. The Kenmore Elite Grill, (kenmore.com/grills), is even big enough that we can invite my dad and my father in law and cook for the whole family!
Grilled Fajita Stuffed Chicken
- chicken breast
- red onions
- green bell peppers
- fresh cilantro
- fresh limes
- cumin, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes
- bakers twine
Begin by pounding the chicken to create a large thin piece. Sprinkle the chicken with your seasonings. Squeeze the juice of one fresh lime over the chicken breast. If you have time to marinade the chicken in the seasonings and juice even better!
Once the chicken is seasoned place several slices of pepper, onion, and tomato down the center of the breast. Top with a few pieces of fresh cilantro.
You could also add cheese if you’d like. This is not necessary though and without the cheese it is gluten and dairy free!
Carefully fold the sides of the breast up to meet in the center, covering the veggies in the middle. Use the bakers twine to secure it.
Cook the chicken over medium heat on your grill until the internal temperature of the meat reaches at least 165 degrees. You’ll want to be sure to turn the chicken at least once as it cooks.
Serve hot over rice or with your favorite tortilla shells!
Kenmore grills deliver trusted grilling performance while giving backyard chefs an opportunity to turn their backyards into outdoor kitchens worthy of the “grill master.” We all want to be “grill master” at our house! The Kenmore brand is also the most awarded brand in the industry and here are just a few reasons why:
- Larger cooking surface and more burners provide plenty of room and the right amount of heat for every dish to deliver just-right results
- More power with higher BTUs for a big family or gathering
- Achieve even-grilling with powerful and even heat distribution (verified with testing) for even-grilling results from corner to corner
- Versatility through a wide variety of features that vary by model, such as rotisserie attachments, side steamers, smoker and ovens for your specific grilling needs. You can even have a refrigerator in the grill, to keep all ingredients on-hand and make entertaining even easier. See the YouTube video here.
- Convenience features in the design, such as interior lights and exterior LED control panels, for night grilling and a stainless grate to prevent rust
Do you have a favorite grilling recipe? Or are you looking for some delicious ideas? Check out the great summer grilling recipes on Cookmore, a Kenmore site.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Kenmore Elite Grills.