Navigate This Article
- 1 Letters to My Grandchild: Write Now. Read Later. Treasure Forever.
- 2 My Life Story – So Far
- 3 Long Distance Friendship Lamp
- 4 Chicken Soup for the Soul: Grand and Great: Grandparents and Grandchildren Share Their Stories of Love and Wisdom
- 5 Always Have Popsicles: The Handbook to Help You Be the Best Grandparent and Really Enjoy Your Grandchildren
- 6 Personalized Wood Sign – perfect for grandparents
- 7 Listed Family Names; Grandparent Gift; Personalized Name Sign
- 8 A Grandparent’s Keepsake Album – by Lark Crafts (Hardcover)
“Write now, read later, treasure forever: Whether your grandchild is still a baby or all grown up sharing your stories is giving the gift of a lifetime. With this keepsake collection of twelve letters, you can fill each with words of wisdom that only a grandparent can impart then postdate, seal with the included stickers, and gift this paper time capsule for future opening. Your grandchild – and generations to come – will treasure this heirloom forever.
- Each letter is printed with a unique prompt like Here is a special story about our family…, What I want you to know about me…, The best advice anyone ever gave me was…, and My wishes for you are…”
“This journal gives you prompts for recording your life’s experiences, relationships and hard-won wisdom.
Inspire parents and grandparents to create a lasting family keepsake that will be treasured for generations. Beginning with “The Early Years,” this uniquely designed journal is organized in nine sections, each containing thought-provoking prompts to spark a colorful personal memoir that captures the memories of first dates, lifelong friendships, meaningful stories, and pearls of wisdom gathered along the way. There’s even a section dedicated to list the things you hope to accomplish next!
Fill in the sewn, clothbound journal on your own schedule, as little or as much as you would like, and gradually it becomes a treasure trove of experiences that will be cherished by you, your children, grandchildren and generations to come. Made in Hagerstown, Maryland.”
When you turn one on with a simple touch of your hand, its mate emits the same ambient glow, no matter where it is and who is on the other end: Parent or grandparent, niece or nephew, or long-distance significant other. Each person sets up their lamp via Wi-Fi, then reaches out and touches the lamp whenever they want to let their loved one know they’re thinking of them. With every touch, the lamp cycles through a rainbow of colors, one at a time. You can also assign each loved one a color so that when they tap their lamp, yours lights up with their special hue. Connect with the new Friendship Frame, too, if you like. Designed by John Harrison and Vanessa Whalen. Assembled in Kansas.”
- the unconditional love and mutual admiration between grandparents and grandchildren
- great learning experiences shared between grandparents and grandchildren
- family traditions and legacies passed down through the generations
- touching moments you’ll want to share with other family members
- great fun between the generations”
A Grandparent’s Keepsake Album – by Lark Crafts (Hardcover)
“Create a personalized sign with the names of your choice.
This is a perfect gift for a family member to list all the grandbabies in the family or a list of your family members.”
“Grandparents can celebrate the arrival of a grandchild with this unique album.