Earn extra money selling unwanted clothes with Tradesy. It’s a great way to pare down and make a few bucks too!
This site was previously featured on The Today Show with KLG and Hoda. According to Jill Martin, a consultant for The Today Show, Tradesy charges the lowest commission of any other online retailer. The seller, you, will pocket 91% of the selling price.
Another bonus – there is no cost to list your items, free returns for the buyer and free shipping for the seller.
What is Tradesy?
“Tradesy is a buy-and-sell marketplace for fashion, built by and for women. Millions of stylish members use Tradesy to sell straight from their closets and to save up to 90% on pre-owned bags, shoes, clothing, and more, from top designers.
- Tradesy makes it easy sell online.
- List items for sale in under 60 seconds, set your own price, and let us handle shipping and returns.
- Sell anything from Lululemon to Chanel, as long as it’s in great condition.
- Discover millions of pre-owned designer fashion items at up to 90% off.
- Return any item for any reason and get Tradesy Site Credit.
- Authenticity is guaranteed, or your money back.”
Explore the site and this link will give you a $20 credit on your first purchase of $50 or more.
Clean out your closet and turn trash into cash. If you are a thrift store digger like me, you may want to turn some of your big designer scores into a nice paycheck!
In the coming days, we will be sharing more ways to find extra money. It’s a great way to start or increase a rainy day fund.
Do you have ideas to share for our series, turn Trash into Cash? We would love to hear them. Hop over and post to our Facebook page!